PRO EVO HEAVEN!!

roofio86

League 1
25 September 2003
I have just had the most amazing experience on pes5....

I thought its could not get better playing on my 256MB gfx card with super patch, plf's data and various bootpacks etc etc....

Then I got a s-video connection....OMG!!

If you play PES5 on your laptop, then you are in for a treat!! I hooked up my laptop to my 38" widesreen tv...the end product is STUNNING! It has the smoothness of PS2 very due to my high spec laptop but without the crappy PS2 gfx...more like XBOX gfx although I have not played PES5 on Xbox but all I know is these gfx FAR surpass those of the PS2, I HIGLY recommend this for the most amazing pes5 experience!

Just one more thing i have to do to make it perfect...hook up my stereo to the tv!! muuuuuhahahahahha!!!

Enjoy my friends!!

i play mine on a dell 20" widescreen and its stunninga s u say. i even have my stereo system hooked up on it so blah! this is old news for me since i been doing it since pes3 hahahah

roofio86 said:
I have just had the most amazing experience on pes5....

I thought its could not get better playing on my 256MB gfx card with super patch, plf's data and various bootpacks etc etc....

Then I got a s-video connection....OMG!!

If you play PES5 on your laptop, then you are in for a treat!! I hooked up my laptop to my 38" widesreen tv...the end product is STUNNING! It has the smoothness of PS2 very due to my high spec laptop but without the crappy PS2 gfx...more like XBOX gfx although I have not played PES5 on Xbox but all I know is these gfx FAR surpass those of the PS2, I HIGLY recommend this for the most amazing pes5 experience!

Just one more thing i have to do to make it perfect...hook up my stereo to the tv!! muuuuuhahahahahha!!!

Enjoy my friends!!

Its a well known fact that PC has the best graphics...
And I really doubt that the PS3 version will support 1080p (1920x1080) more likely it will be 720p/1080i(1350x720)...
On PC you can have even 2480x1900...

hellenes said:
Its a well known fact that PC has the best graphics...
And I really doubt that the PS3 version will support 1080p (1920x1080) more likely it will be 720p/1080i(1350x720)...
On PC you can have even 2480x1900...

Man if you can play at that resolution please tell me cuz i have a LCD that goes up to 1920x1200 and max PES5 get is 1280x1024:(

whoa, I will try it but I have to buy a new laptop because on my old one the game wont even start. :)

Back
Top Bottom