• Again: Talk about cracks or if a certain mod works on a cracked game and we will cut off your puny little pirate dicks.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

Pro Evo meets the Crossbar Challenge

J

jamesruggieri

wolvesfan and i came up with this little vid today, it's basically Arsenal taking on the legendary Crossbar Challenge (made famous by Soccer AM)

http://www.softlab.ece.ntua.gr/~sivann/pub/Uploaded/pes_cc.wmv

wolvesfan did the kicking and the capping, and supplied the videos, i put it all together. what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim7

Retired Footballer
6 May 2003
Gravesend
Charlton Athletic FC
That is fucking legendary!!! Nice one! Did Toure's hit the bar? Also Bergkamp's, did that bounce up and hit the bar?

I may have to give this a go with my ML team :mryellow:

J

jamesruggieri

yeah, touré hit the bar, we had to explain to bergkamp that the official rules state that the ball cannot bounce first, and if it hits from then on, its void

unlucky dennis :D

N

NitroXide.

Classic, nice job! :)

'Pascal Cygan'-Donkey. Is that why his sucked so much?

And well done Toure. :P

J

jamesruggieri

It was sent ages ago, they didn't reply, or show it. Oh well

D

D-Fraser

Cygan donkey LOL henrys looked close

i'm still watchin will edit in a sec

Pires LOL.. go toure

J

jamesruggieri

Elite said:
Hilarious movie dudes!

@ James how did you merge all the movies? What program do i need for this?
for this, I only used windows movie maker, because it's a relatively simple movie to make. for more complicated things, I use Adobe After Effects

studeep

ManUnited academy
29 June 2005
Uk
Manchester United
lol :lol: :lmao: that was off the hinges man!! reyes take was sweet, henry disappointed but pires man--- shocking!!!!...... good work man, class!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom