pro evo on xbox 360?

It plays well, and dont look alot worse than FIFA, ;) I aint got a RGB cable or an HDTV, so not sure how it looks, I have only played one game in the Juve's stadium in the snow, so the grass looked abit rubbish, however all cut scenes looked much brighter and sharper, just actually playing didnt. Hope to get an RGB Scart lead and then I'll be able to tell you more.

I saw videos of it (FIFA 360 that is) on some show on Bravo - every player looks like a caveman.

It showed Rooney and Ronaldo the most (which I suppose aren't the best two examples for Cavemen lookalikes), it was unbelievable. I liked the way it zoomed out from the centre circle though at kick-off (great detail), but then the rest of the graphics ruined it.

Oh, and I'm sure it plays like crap as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
It plays like crap! But I never liked Fifa since 98
got it hate it, but what can U do, if u get games for free :)

I've played the new FIFA on Xbox 360, and gotta say it looks excellent. Theres so much animations. When youre shooting, the player takes a glance at the goal, and then shoots. Looks great IMO.

Altho I haven't played FIFA games since 97 or 98, and was shocked how much they tried to copy PES. The button layout is the same, and the controls try to be the same. Only difference is FIFA looks nothing like real football. Great graphics tho, can't deny that.

miska said:
I've played the new FIFA on Xbox 360, and gotta say it looks excellent. Theres so much animations. When youre shooting, the player takes a glance at the goal, and then shoots. Looks great IMO.

Altho I haven't played FIFA games since 97 or 98, and was shocked how much they tried to copy PES. The button layout is the same, and the controls try to be the same. Only difference is FIFA looks nothing like real football. Great graphics tho, can't deny that.

but is it good enough to play with untill pes arrives? I have a 360 and play pes5, but fifa 360 demo really looks next gen..

dont play it, every talks about the graphics. Sorry if im blind but they are so lame. The only thing i like is the commentry and the way pony tails and dread locks flow on certain players. The cuts with the managers are so lame and repetative. The cuts on pro evo are excellent, i mean going off with a knock and then signal back on all timed well. PES5 PC VERSION WITH GOOD VIDEO CARD a LCD HD monitor a IS WITHOUT DOUBT THE BEST FOOTBALL GAME ON THE PLANET.

Back
Top Bottom