PRO EVO update?

nickgarratt

A gooner till i die!
20 August 2005
Arsenal
i read on this site and the german site that Konami were releasing a update but it still hasn't arrived on live? anyone got an update?

Were they specific as to what the update was likely to contain or are they just being vague? ive heard a few times on a few different sites/forums that there will be an update/should be an update but havent seen anything Concrete yet.

DJ

i think it was mainly for the online mode, i doubt they'll do anything about the slowdown on shooting and corners.

After the isolated connecting difficulties, which had players of pro evolution Soccer 6 with on-line mode of the title, Konami communicates now that important improvements on the servers were made, the PlayStation 2 - and PC DVD players a more stable on-line play make possible. Xbox 360-Spieler will find already soon an update to the Download, which corrects the connecting difficulties with this version of the play. This update is at present finished and published as fast as possible over Xbox live one.

hmmm.bottom sentence.

The PS3 in my Avatar is a sort of protest. Im sick of all these Fanboys running around spouting PS3 this and PS3 that and that Seabass will make PES7 for PS3 better than it will be for Xbox 360 because he loves Sony...

People are so niaive if they think that.

DJ

i don't know about being better, but i'd say seabass will probably make more of an effort once he's making a ps3 version as well

i don't know about being better, but i'd say seabass will probably make more of an effort once he's making a ps3 version as well

I couldn't agree more, at the mo the PS2 version is always given special attention, always has, and you can't really argue, as Pro was born on the Playstation.

I'm not happy that Konami just run out the 360 version with less features, but hopefully when the PS3 comes out, Seabass will have to make a better next gen Pro.

In my opinion the PS3 is going to be no better than the 360, see some of the reviews so far on gamimg websites, so anyone going on about how PS3 Pro is gonna be the best ever, I think it will be the best ever on the 360 next year as well.

PES6 is good on the 360, but Konami really failed on the potential it could of had, so we'll have to wait until next year for the definitive next gen Pro.

Back
Top Bottom