PRO EVO WEB LEAGUE SEASON 1 (check out end of 1st post for league Table)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deacon Brown

League 2
9 August 2003
Beckenham Kent
Tottenham Hotspurs
Right chaps

This is season 1 of the evo league, I need ur user name and the team u want to play with PM to me. We can only have 1 of each team in the league (meaning we can not have 2 real madrids) so its a first come 1st served.

Rule change

If players have not played 10 league games they will now be kicked from the league. They have until xmas eve (24/12/05) to play there 10th game.

If you have played 10 league games but by the 31/12/05 you have not completed ur full league matches u will still get 1 point and a 0-0 draw.

For those who have played players that will be kick, im sorry but you will not get the win and the match will be void.

==========================================================================

In Game rules.
Each game is 10 min
Players Conditon is set to random
Game Conditon is Day and Summer
Subs is 3
Pauses is set to 9
Injure time Normal

After each match you need to take down the goal scores of each team as we will have a Top Goal scorers award.

General League rules
3 points for a win
1 point for a draw
If the game Disconects the person who did not drop out gets the win.

Who ever is hosting the home game must PM me the result and who the goal scorers are. You don't have to give me the time of the goals but u can if u want.

All games must be played in English 04 lobby 06

This league is only 1v1, but if both partys agree u can have 2v2 or 1v2.
If any dispute arises both teams involved will be deducted 3 points.

Now depending on how may people sign up will depend on how many divisions we have.

This will be the main thread for chat about the league. The sign up will run for 1 week so on the 24/01/06 if i do not have your submitions by 12pm. You will have to wait until the next season.

Remeber PM me ur username and Team, any posts in here about telling me what team u are will be ignored and u will not be added to the league.

Deacon brown

League table can now be viewd here http://www.zen39340.zen.co.uk/Pro Evo Web League Season 1/menu.htm

All those who have not been added yet please PM me your Pro Evo 5 Tag so i can add u.

===========================================================================

Someone has suggested that we make another profile adding Evo_ in front of our name. Now i think this is a good idea. So mine would look like this Evo_Deaconb.

What do u guys think?

Last edited:
Re: EVO LEAGUE SEASON 1

Teams taken so far

Alexkstar - AC Milan
Evo_Alexkstars

Jamie_mack - Arsenal
MACK

AdemaAC - Athletico Madrid
Evo_Jevenova

mrbojanglescdcfc - Borussia Dortmund
Evo_mrbojangles

Leprekorn - Chelsea
Evo_Leprekorn

DrEAmeAtEr - Glasgow Rangers
EVO_DREAM

PESV - Heerenveen
Evo_PeSV

tiktiktiktik - Inter Milan
Evo_Tik

baloobear46 - Juventus
Evo_jimmyjjunior

mcchill - Liverpool
Evo_mcchill

newblood8 - Man United
Evo_Christoph

ronaldo9_r9 - Middlesbrough
redsforever

son0toBoY - Olympique Lyon
Evo_Daanst3r

marcoromasat - Palermo
evo_ma

Piratecowboy - R C Deportivo
evo_pirate

Dazzawoo - Real Betis
Evo-Dazzawoo

j4yc3e - Real Madrid
Evo_j4yc3e

yddaki - Roma
Evo_y

Fred_Gavioes - Sao Paulo
Evo_Gavioe

Mr_Wenger - Sevilla
Evo_DB10

Deacon Brown - Tottenham
Evo_Deaconb

Africanshox - Valencia
Evo_442

shanklyforever - Villarreal
Evo_shankly

Last edited:
Re: EVO LEAGUE SEASON 1

Look forward to beating sorry I mean meeting you online!!!

Re: EVO WEB LEAGUE SEASON 1

Would it be a good idea to add a evo-web league profile (in the pes5 menu)for playing this. With each username getting evo_ infront of it or something like that. Would make it easier to find people for matches as i wont be able to remember each name. Also this way you can keep the profile clean with all the leaguegames (well last 10) in your list if there is a dispute. Everybody can just check it to confirm who's correct.

would like to participate but don't understand why we cannot have repeated teams, that diminshes the competitive side. A league like these is focused on the player and not the team so in my humble opinion each player should be able to take his favourite team, the one that fits his playing style thus enpowering his competitive side, the key to a fun league.

sounds like a god idea mate evo-web_(then whatever) or something like that

see what you are saying mauras, but then we would end up with about 4 teams in a 20team league. I like it this way (also because i got my usual team) but also gives more chances to win and gives greater respect to players using tottenham, heereveen ect. Also atleast you dont have to play the same team over and over, always seem to lose against people using either barcelona or brazil online.

I have to agree with Mauras. If Arsenal, ManU, Chelsea, Barca, Real, Valencia, Inter, AC Milan, Juventus, Bayern are picked you rarely will stand a chance against these people if you play with Newcastle, Athletico Madrid, Bremen, Schalke or any French team. The big clubs have a good bench also, but some clubs only have a good starting line-up, but with random condition, you usually will have to make 2 - 3 changes. Anyway, rules are set, we shouldn´t end up discussing, won´t change anything anyway.

tik,

I understand your point but if ppl who embrace a league like this, having to stand up to the schedule, are not only looking for respect, we wanna have a fair chance of winning it or at least atempt it.

Of course a great player can still win using tottenham but come on... We all know that official championships don't use this rule, in fact I don't quite get the limitation behind it. I've stated some reasons why it should be open, but I still don't get the point in limiting the teams.. unless it's a way of limiting the number of participants from the start, if that's the point it's clever but you could also say it's open to a X number of members, whatever their teams.

Guys i Respect all ur views on this and im not trying to limit the number of people playing in the league.

But I think it will be a challange, yes some people always play with the top teams but this does not mean they are any good. No one is always going to win every game (unless ur Fred_Gavioes as sao paulo are a very good team) so people will be dropping points.

It makes the league more intresting, i have played in a league like this before and beleive me just coz ur a good team don't mean u will win the league.

Plus Pro Evo 5 is such a different game that being a good team does not mean u play good enough football to win.

Mauras i see ur point and imnot doing the league this way just to limit players, im doing it becuase it makes it a challage and a alsmot real experiance.

Ok A list of Good enough teams (i think) that people can play with and still challange for the league.

Teams in england are, fulham

French league, Monaco, PS Germain,

Teams in Germany Bayer Lever, Hamburger

Italian, udinese

Spain Sevilla

Rest of clubs Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Porto, club Brugge, Lokomotiv Moscow, Anderlecht, Sporting, benfica

============================================================================================
As people select teams i will be deleting them from this post. Just incase people are wondering why the list is getting smaller.
============================================================================================

Last edited:

Fred_Gavioes said:
so.... jw.. are we gonna have an website.. or stuff like that? to show the table... the ladder.. .etc etc?

Yes but i have deleted everyones username so u will need to send it to me again as im adding everyone to the league.

Fred_Gavioes said:
loved the website, cant wait to start playin this tournament, cheers

No probs fred

remeber u will need to give me the goals scorers as well. So we can have top scorer of the season.

Re: EVO WEB LEAGUE SEASON 1 (check out end of 1st post for league Table)

I think Evo_ plus username would be a good idea also so I am going to regiater as "Evo_mchill"

Yeh it a great idea, I've created a username especially for the league. It's EVO_Matt

an i take Lyon please

Guys can u please read my 1st post and reg properly otherwise i will not reg people from now on if they post in here.

I don't think its much to ask, i don't want the thread clogged up with people requesting teams.

Thanks

so when this gonna start?

5 more days apparently.

@ deacon: How is the registration of results going to work?

@ deacon:
If the game Disconects the person who did not drop out gets the win.

How can you see who's disconnected? Ive been disconnected once and had someone disconnected on me but i cant remember if there was any difference in what i saw. Otherwise you can check the result on you last 10 matches i guess to make sure.

Last edited:

Yes, should we e-mail or pm the score along with the usernames and goalscorers to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom