Pro Evo Web League Season 2 Has started!!

Well i must say even though this time round the league is slower (in games played) its till very exciting.

Im looking to finish off some of my games soon so i will be PM everyone i need to play.

Just to let u all know im not working atm as i start my new job in march so im at home all day playing games.

My msg is always on so just pm me and i ill see it and come on line and beat u lol

Ok chaps whats up have u all given up?

I around this weekend and so is my son, so we can both play our ramaining games.

Who else is about tonight or on saturday and sunday?

Deacon Brown said:
Anyone still wanting to play this league?

Yeah, but I'm not in yet. Only got my network adapter today, any chance for a tourney started? maybe 8, 16 teams? would be nice... :)

Hey guys I saw that this thing is well organized amd i just want to give an idea that maybe could be done in future.

I imagine that in a community so large like EVO WEB forums you can pretty much find many pkayers willing to play on line and altough 70% of these always choose top teams the other 30% are players that love to to play with underdogs teams like me !

Why am i saying this ? Because in future the organized online leagues could be put in groups depending on nationality for example if there are 4 divisions of 10 teams than you can have all english teams in one league and all italians in the other league and the spanish in their league on so on....

The losing interest part would be less of a problem than is it now because the top four of each team can comepete for a champions league spot that would be held the next season and the from the 5th to 8th place can compete for an Uefa cup, still the last 3 places of the league would be relegation zomes that means that who is unluck enough to end in these last 3 places than in the next league he has to leave his team for a new player from evo web forums that have been on list waiting his turn.

Well I dont think this is impossible,,, any oponions on this Idea ?

Back
Top Bottom