PRO EVOLUTION 5 LAN ISSUES

N

NickTheGreek

Hello there from Athens, Greece

A member in my forum asked me this question and since we provide support in severa lareas i try to help him , so i registered here :

ISS 5 LAN PROBLEM said:
Hi,
Does any one know setting or something else in order to play via LAN Pro Evolution Soccer 5??
We connect 2 pc in a TCP/IP LAN, we close the firewall and both pc had administrator privelegies localy and on the LAN.
We select network game from the game menu and "Testing Network" appears and after`this the message : "Can not connect to server ...."
Also we try to connect those 2 pc direct (via cross cable) ...with the same results

Complete article :

http://yourforum.gr/InvisionBoard/index.php?showtopic=5982&st=0&p=19248&#entry19248

Thank you all !

Dont you need to connect to a online server before you can choose your opponent ( from what i remember of pes4). If they arent connected to the net mayby thats the prob.

so it is not possible to play on a local LAN ? you can only play online in the internet ?

Yes it is.
You will have a router-firewall and a normal firewall.
You just opened the port for the normal firewall, but the one for the router needs to be opened as well. This is called forwarding.
To find out how to forward on your router/modem depends on the type.
Visit http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm
to find out how it works on your type of router/modem.
When it asks for a game, just choose one, like warcraft or so and replace that port-number by the one PES asks for.

Last edited:
ok, just in case we do not have any routers or internet access and we want to setup the LAN connection between PCs on the same LAN... the connection firewalls are ALL DISABLED, and the PCs ping each other 100%

still they get this error, any ideas ?

There's no issue. The game does not support LAN play.
The network option is there only for online play.

So the best option is to get some usb gamepads and
play in the same pc.

KONAMI is the SHIT, is impressive that in the year 2005 some game not have LAN OPTION.............................

Back
Top Bottom