• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Pro Evolution 5 PC Network Play

P

Petros

I bought Pro Evo 5 for the PC from Ebay, and I have installed the game. When I go to Network play it asks me to enter a password??

What is this password??

Is it because someone has registered this game arleady and has setup his/her own password??

I was told by this Ebayer that the game was never registered.

Any help would be greatly apprecited.

Zidane

Non-League
7 October 2005
Put the DVD in your drive, and on the opening menu klick on "Register Player". You will be directed to a section of the Konami website where you have to enter your CD-Key (written on the back of the manual) and you can chose a password. after confirming that you can enter it in network mode and play online :)

V

v_soccer

I HAWE PES5 AND WANT TO PLAY IN MY NETWORK. WHEN I ENTER THE REGISTRATION CODE IT SAYS THAT THE CODE IS ALREADY IN USE???

KOC2000

Conference
9 July 2003
v_soccer said:
I HAWE PES5 AND WANT TO PLAY IN MY NETWORK. WHEN I ENTER THE REGISTRATION CODE IT SAYS THAT THE CODE IS ALREADY IN USE???
And what do you think this means?

"GET THE ORIGINAL"

K

kreeves

So the only network play mode is through Konami? You can't just do a simple LAN game?

K

kreeves

I actually have Winning Eleven 9.

When I go to network play, it immediately tries to connect to Konami's servers. Am I missing a menu?

Top Bottom