Pro Evolution 6 crashes in black screen

A

agoraki_23

Iam contacting you because Iam desperate and i need your help to play my
favorite game.
I bought the game from the internet.
I have to tell youthat I have the latest nvidia drivers for my card
Geforce FX 5200. The latest sound drivers for my Soundblaster live 5,1
card with no acceleration at all in the directx tab.
My PC is little old but the game runs very well,so this is not the problem
Iam going to describe you.Athlon XP+1600,512 RAM,much hardisk space.
So,the problem is this.
When I play the game in the half past break in the point where the screen
becomes black and the game goes on with the second half, the game stays in
the black screen and i cant do anything for this,all of the keys and
gamepad i use are not corresponding at all.
Whats the problem?
Please i need your help,because I asked the opinions from pro users in
forums and could not help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
hm, i've the same problem.

i didn't manage how to solve it, just to bypass it. just simply don't press anything on keyboard or gamepad for about 10 seconds after the half time whistle. then just press start and you can play on...

It happens to me in exihibition mode, it is the only mode i play so i dont know about the other modes.

Sometimes I get the game back some others I just hit ALT+F4 to close te game and then restart it. It has hapened that I leave the PC for long times and the screen stills black.

IT HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIMEs! whenever i scored a goal,the game will crash in black screen,or when some fouls happened,it will crash.anyone else having this problem?

I contact with konami technical support ,the took my directx log file and they investigating the reasons that tha game crashes.
I expect some answers this week.

I have the no dvd crack from the beginning so that is not the problem

I read you have to let the commentator finish talking, will try tonight

So?And if this is the problem,thing i dont believe it,
konami has to make a patch for it.
If you try and works,let us know

im getting the same prob to get the game going you have to delete your KONAMI in your documents then it starts np but i cant get my gamepad working every time i go into settings i select my game pad i try and start it no joy gives me the black screen also any ideas folks ?????also the no cd crack does the same black screen this is the error im getting just tryed it again says in the error report D:\DOCUME~1\css\LOCALS~1\Temp\5647_appcompat.txt any ideas folks?

Last edited:
I have the same problem. It happens to me in all game modes. ML, Exibition,... Answers please....

i think i have the FIX ;)
its so easy and simple .. you just must leave the
replays after the the half past break .. just
DONT PRESS ANY KEY
tested and solved :D
plz all test it and tell me ;)

mimoman thats the solution i have test it and i say that to the technical of konami but this is not a solution.
Konami must create a patch for this

sorted now folks if you have a usb keyboard take it out then goto settings then select your gamepad from settings in pro evo then start game works np now

Back
Top Bottom