Pro evolution Soccer 2007 !!!!

i spoke to konami yesterday, all they would tell me was that the PS3 version will be identical to the 360 version and they will be released the same day. No idea when though

i spoke to konami yesterday, all they would tell me was that the PS3 version will be identical to the 360 version and they will be released the same day. No idea when though
You mean PES7 ? because no PES 2007 on PS3
and what do you mean by "i spoke to Konami" ?

Last edited:
now is 06 february

and no traces of Pro evolution soccer 2007 in the network :/

anybody have news ?

there are no signs anywhere. and this site is also dyin or it only looks so. 2 month till release and there is no info,threaf or anything. strange. but the whorsest news I have ever read is, that it will be same as on XBOX360. why?? better nothing than so poor lookin version. it looks like on PS2 but in higher definition thats all. same moves,same style. its just "upscaled"......

The game comes out tomorrow in the US. There is no PS3 release, only PS2, XBOX 360 and PSP.
Where do you guys get your info????

LMAO you made Thomasgoal mad he has to be the first with info like the latest breaking news about a konami announcement which they announced.
And the SPL and Portuguese leagues from a being licensed from a screen-shot in WE10JL even tho we all knew for years Benfica and Celtic ETC had already been licensed lol.

I haven´t seen anything regarding this, anywhere. There´s no news release on gamefaqs. Are you sure is it really coming out?

Anyone know the difference between Pro Evo 6 and Pro Evo 2007?

if anyone has it, please provide information about the master league; is it like PES6, or J-league (both very different)? thanks for the help.

Last edited by a moderator:
although a lot of ppl say its equal, i think its pretty different
in WEPES07 the ritm of the game is slower (not too slow), so you can think more before doing a play
you can also control better the shot power from long distances and even short ones.. the goalkeepers are better than the WE10 ones, here they are smarter and more realistic

the AI was improved, the computer is now smarter, whats good by my point of view ;D

to complete, the magic word for this game is Reality ;D

Back
Top Bottom