Pro Evolution Soccer 6 demo?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BillyBoy

According to some rumours a playable demo of Pro Evolution Soccer 6 for the Xbox 360 will appear on the Xbox Live Marketplace during the Leipzig Games Convention in Germany (24th-27th August 2006) where it will be shown for the first time on next generation platforms. Other goodies are also planned to be released on the Marketplace as well including videos of upcoming Valve games including Half-Life 2, Team Fortress 2, Half Life Portal and a playable demo of F.E.A.R. Plus even more demos of Test Drive Unlimited and upcoming 'GTA in a jungle' game Just Cause.

Other notable games at the Konami booth include Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots for the Playstation 3 It is unkown whether a new trailer or a remastered version of the one seen at E3 06 will be shown to the public.
Not only that but there is a Wii press conference planned which will reveal several new details including some never before seen Wii games. This is shaping up to be an important conference. Check back in two weeks time for the latest news direct from LGC 2006.

:) 8) :shock: ;) :applause: \\:o/

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive not seen any rumours, and I still remember this guy chattin shit about PES6 a few months back.

Not to be trusted.

Its just a big rumour posted on lots of forums like neoseeker and gamespot.

NickSCFC said:
Apparently Resident Evil 4 and Devil May Cry 4 on PS3 will be there.

Resi 5 mate.

Let hope so need to see Dvil May Cry 4 to see how its shaping up against Heavenly Sword

Sounds like a load of rubbish to me personally, there has been no OFFICIAL word on PES6 for 360 yet nor any more updates which we will get at Leipzig, I doubt they will release a demo on the Market Place shortly after, id love to see it but they wont.

As for bumperman hilarious :) PS3 next week... so you breaking into one of the factories? or do you know someone who has a BETA version :):)

DJ

dJDOC you say and i quote 'there has been no OFFICIAL word on PES6 for 360 yet' even though the game was shown at the Konami booth at e3 2006. Screenshots were even shown! For gods sake they are posted everywhere on this website. Are you blind? Not only that but you say and once again I quote 'nor any more updates which we will get at Leipzig.' Well guess what....Its confirmed that Shingos 'Seabass' will be showing the 360 game at the convention. Dont believe me. Well here is a link: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=65888

Yours Sincerely
Bilal Ayub

mr bilal i suggest you read through the thred and also what people post ;) lol

BILAL AYUB said:
dJDOC you say and i quote 'there has been no OFFICIAL word on PES6 for 360 yet' even though the game was shown at the Konami booth at e3 2006. Screenshots were even shown! For gods sake they are posted everywhere on this website. Are you blind? Not only that but you say and once again I quote 'nor any more updates which we will get at Leipzig.' Well guess what....Its confirmed that Shingos 'Seabass' will be showing the 360 game at the convention. Dont believe me. Well here is a link: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=65888

Yours Sincerely
Bilal Ayub
Oh you must mean the very sketchy details we received from it...... Harder than Concrete!! 3 lousy screenshots!! Not much to go on is there?

And if you had bothered to read elsewhere I already stated Seabass would be showing the 360 version at Leipzig...... Plus we get very few Demos that actually come out a lot earlier than the game, the only 1 I can think of is Fight Night Round 3 which the demo was out months before the game was....

Whos blind now?!! And why does everyone have to be such a twat when they reply to you?

DJ

To add further proof that this might be true, one of the demos mentioned- Just Cause has been confirmed today to be available on XBLM on 24th August the day the Leipzig Games Convention starts.
LINK: http://www.avalanchestudios.se/ (read the news on the side)

Yeah but we have received tonnes of info and shots for Just Cause mate so that would be partially understandable... Konami havent release shit all about PES6 as discussed before.

DJ

Just to add fuel to the fire,A dutch bloke who playtested pes4 and 5,told me that the marketplace will have a demo of pes 6 put up on the first wednesday of september.
If he is wrong(and I know you are reading mate)I might just name and shame you !!!

:)

:) I think you will be naming and shaming him I doubt that will happen, id love it if it did.

DJ

that would be fecking great if it did happen. I find it strange though that with only a few months to release their has only been 3 screenshots of the game, most other 360 games have considerable details about them months prior to release, so it certainly seems likely that there will be something substantial to look at and read about after this conference.

I'm not sure why anyone would be in any way surprised with the lack of info about a new WE/PES game. It happens every year, every release. We should all be well used to it by now. :D

embraceuk1 said:
Why do you have to name and shame him if he only told you lol.

Purely for building up ALL our hopes then dashing them:D

Nah,I wouldn't really name him,but I will be pissed off,if it doesn't happen.

He knows a bloke who is pretty high up in Microsoft Europe or something like that.Knowing my luck,the demo will probably come out September 2007 !!!:lmao:

Last edited:
Dar said:
I'm not sure why anyone would be in any way surprised with the lack of info about a new WE/PES game. It happens every year, every release. We should all be well used to it by now. :D

Very true mate

:applause:

Mate I havent been this worked up over anything so I got real worked up over the 360! To start with after gamestation shafted me I wasnt going to bother at all, then I struck gold on Ebay and paid normal price for a core system :) then I went mad!!!

Anyway Im a bit suprised we havent seen much, we have seen a barrage of PS2 shots even PS2 gameplay vids of PES6 but nothing really substantial for 360 as of yet.

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Mate I havent been this worked up over anything so I got real worked up over the 360! To start with after gamestation shafted me I wasnt going to bother at all, then I struck gold on Ebay and paid normal price for a core system :) then I went mad!!!

Anyway Im a bit suprised we havent seen much, we have seen a barrage of PS2 shots even PS2 gameplay vids of PES6 but nothing really substantial for 360 as of yet.

DJ

:lmao: ,What are we like,lol !!!

All going well,we should see videos on the 24th,then hopefully an anouncement about the playable demo on the Marketplace.

Fingers crossed,Arms crossed,legs crossed.

8 days to go c'mon, this seabass guy takes the piss. To all the guys that have getting probs with the 360 (hardware) i always thought you where bullshita's but i had a full circle of red yesturday on the boot button. Well got it replaced straight away, and as for the demo i cant see it maybe we will be able to download the intro movie on market place on 720p thats more like seabass style

Lads relax. I think Konami want to make a big thing of it. Thats why Seebass is coming to Europe himself to present it. This is the biggest leap since the series went from PS1 to the PS2, so thats why they are keeping things close to their chest until the big unveiling IMO.

why u thought we where talking about xbox360 its not that we like to bash the counsel or anything, we spend money over x360, so we acpect to work properly, not to experienc the same problem like everybody alse is having. i hope my new one don't get brocken agen like the first one did, back to the topic can't wait for the demo to come out, hope to c lager edit mode in x360, well i gues we have to wait and c some informations soon

im going to uni on sept 18th and if i can play the pes6 demo before i go it will cement my decision on which console to buy to to take with me to uni, 360 or wii......is pes6 ruls theres no doubt what it will be. although it will be a lot more expensive.

Take your 360 anyway :) some top stuff is coming out for it soon.

DJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom