Pro Evolution Soccer 6 pre order @ play.com!!!

studeep

ManUnited academy
29 June 2005
Uk
Manchester United
:shock: :shock: Absolutely jaw dropping, how early this is, i mean we haven't even heard a word about it (well legitimate official word about what it contains and what not!!) but apparantly it's up for pre order....
Playstation 2 Version
Playstation Portable
Xbox 360 Version
PC Version
Nintendo DS Version......................................................................
and thats all, suprised and shocked as well, as there is no PS3 and Xbox versions :shock:
couple of thoughts here though: it's either
1) Play.com are estimating (with the dates and machines the game's coming out on) at the risk of the trust and belief a lot of people have for them.
2) They have heard something somewhere, making them to put those release dates and console releases (including PC) up for people to start pre ordering as oppose to get them on the exact dates (or a week after).. BTW i dunno if they do it this way all the time a new pes is announced to come out, as i don't pre order games, what d'u lot think?? ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, it's ridiculous.

You never know, this just maybe the year that FIFA dominates PES in every way...with a preorder like this...ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE THAT RISK?!

ho ho ho.

ThomasGOAL said:
Normal about PS3 version, Play.com don't have a PS3 section
Suppose so.... but won't they create one sometime soon as it is speculated to come out spring in japan. neways as "adds102" said 8 whole months till october (well to be exact, 7 months and 22 days) anyone pre ordering??

i've pre-ordered. they dont take your money til the game comes in stock so its not like youre losing out on anything!

This game will be out in June or July, there is no way it will be out at the end of October

sonyericsson666 said:
This game will be out in June or July, there is no way it will be out at the end of October
Yeah, its coming out on 43rd of June :)

WE10 is supposed to be out on August but it came out on April (3 months earlier), what's the reason that this might not happen to PES as well? PES is supposed to be out on October, but since WE10 came out 3 months earlier, this will happen to PES too! PES should be out at end of June or beginning to July

sonyericsson666 said:
WE10 is supposed to be out on August but it came out on April (3 months earlier)
Because of World Cup silly! :roll:
And if they release in July thats after WC season, so go figure.

why is there such a long wait? fernando has already translated it for them. Curious why they are waiting till october. Release it pre WC and they will have loads of sales and compete with fifa wc (you could understand them not wanting to compete with an official wc game), release it after they will have more sales for the xmas period (to compete with fifa07 i suppose). I guess most of the hardcore fans will have we10 anyway so there is no point in releasing a non licensed footie game to compete with fifa wc and then in the 3rd 1/4 not having a footie game at all to compete with fifa07.

ashmufc said:
Because of World Cup silly! :roll:
And if they release in July thats after WC season, so go figure.

Really? did Seabass said that or is it just your guess? i don't think it has anything to do with World cup, its just cause people didn't bear to play with we9 till august...that's the reason why we9 jl came out so early as well

WE6 came out in April 02, PES 2 still didn't make it til October. I can't see it being any different this time around.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol same here, but i'm gonna have to though........... i'll prolly get a 360 just for the little bugger, cause i just cant see myself waiting for a legit one come out on the ps3 (whenever that will be :roll:)

Back
Top Bottom