Suwon Samsung Bluewings
Boca Juniors
River Plate
Corinthians
Raja Casablanca
Ajax Cape Town
Deportivo Saprissa
Sydney FC

Online 11 a side with spectator mode:) , Wind effects on shirts and hair and goal netting and flags, Indoor stadiums, More official balls and boots, Visible manager, staff and players in dugout, more supporter reactions and chants. When a ball is kicked out over the ad boards a new ball is thrown in. Flares and fireworks. Baloons land on outside of pitch and more official referee kits.

If you got a link even in Japanese ?
GREAT NEWS whatever !

finally french & brazilian licenses !

As Benjo has said, would you mind posting a link (no matter what the source language) so we can verify this?

Some good sounding things in there, especially the Serie B and League 1 inclusions. Still skeptical until we can get a source though. ;)

So they have a Premiership, no Championship and then a League One? Sounds fishy to me. Unless of course somebody is assuming League One is the league below the Premiership because of our insane league-names system.

jack the way i read it is that the championship is unlicensed so there maybe is truth in that.

Could do with a link though just as proof.

Konami - release some screenshots just to get my groins stirring!!!!

Edit - Just noticed he's a new member! Doh! - Were getting taken for a ride here.

cowden_harley said:
jack the way i read it is that the championship is unlicensed so there maybe is truth in that.
It says "Non-Licensed League: Coca Cola League One", so the Championship would have to be unlicensed as well. I think whoever's made this up has made it up as a list of what he\she wants in the next game, and so they think League One is the league below the Premiership.

cowden_harley said:
Just noticed he's a new member! Doh! - Were getting taken for a ride here.
Unfortunately. The day Pro Evo has Tranmere in will be the day I never leave the house. Unfortunately I think I may be 92 when it happens and so will be unable to leave the house anyway. :(

My source is the April issue of OPS2 magazine. We are currently on the March issue but since I am a platinum member I get my issue 3 weeks early. Post came early. It was only meant to come on the 16th. It's on the 7th page under the title 'FIFA just got Owned!'. There is a double page spread about it. I have no scanner so cant put up scans. Just get the April edition out March 6th. The PS3 version will be on Blu-Ray and will be online. Probably the best version. The Godfather got 9 out of 10 as well.

BILAL AYUB said:
My source is the April issue of OPS2 magazine. We are currently on the March issue but since I am a platinum member I get my issue 3 weeks early. Post came early. It was only meant to come on the 16th. It's on the 7th page under the title 'FIFA just got Owned!'. There is a double page spread about it. I have no scanner so cant put up scans. Just get the April edition out March 6th. The PS3 version will be on Blu-Ray and will be online. Probably the best version. The Godfather got 9 out of 10 as well.

Go get a scanner on the spot !

BILAL AYUB said:

any pictures???

Christ give the guy a break people! He is telling the truth, my brother had the same issue in the post, too. :) \\:o/

Yes there are pictures but they are of the 360 version which was annouance at the xbox summit last year. they look good. no ps3 pictures in the magazine, but ops2 says the ps3 one will look better!

ninjabreakz said:
Christ give the guy a break people! He is telling the truth, my brother had the same issue in the post, too. :) \\:o/

He shouldn't have get us excited with such good news.
We didn't ask him to post.

P.S. : don't tell me Scholes lost an eye ?

PAKISATN??????????????? This cant be true, you ever seen Pakistan play, surely if they were going to put an asian team from that region it must be Bangladesh or India. Leave the cricket to Pakistan they cant play football for SH*T. I jauts watched them play in some Asian tournament being held in Pakistan at the moment, they were beaten by Bangladesh. Anyone else see that, i have seen better football in Sundya leagues. This surely cant be true.

Professor Nutmeg said:
Sao Paulo isn't a new team

Finally, The Portugeuse liga licensed and Serie B too. However, if you can only stick 8 teams in the Div2 ML that won't be cool.

If I remember correctly Saou Paulo wasn't in the original database and was added with Superpatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom