Pro Evolution Soccer Management

Professor Nutmeg

ML Fanatic
3 July 2002
Master League
796651m.jpg

Out March 31st

Anyone keen on this? It says it's "compatible with PES5" Does that mean i can load my option file? ie proper names, kits etc

It's already out in Japan a good while, I'm sure we have a topic on it there with plenty of info and screenshots, I'll dig it out and be back with a link. ;)

Edit: Only looked at the first page so not sure how much onfo is present, but it's the same game if not just updated etc..: http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15643

EDIT2: This thread is more up to date and better, I gave the first one a quick look and this one will be better: http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=25796

Last edited:
This is supposed to be an add-on. The price is around €25/30, fair enough. Although it says it has 6 european leagues, PES has only 3 licensed leagues. Does that mean we have to play with Klam and I can actually say I beat with Lancanshire Athletic the shit out of Pompy? Or can we play it patched..?

PS. I don't think this will be succesful, because FM2006 is far more realistic and has more options if you like to play a sim I think.

Last edited:
A management game where the only teams are the ones from the masterleague its laughable compared to LMA etc.

Cmon Konami just add this game as part of the masterleague in PES/WE and you will start to make some progress.

PLEASE DONT BUY ANOTHER WINNING ELEVEN GAME JUST BECUASE ITS CALLED WE.

I was thinking the same. I think this game is just the Master League + "Management options".
I don't do the ML anymore, because it is bollocks.

Yeah, i'll be getting this game.

I won't be expecting to much out of the game though. Hopefuly it'll be a decent =/

Last edited:
More money in Konamies pockets for another tweak of a shallow formula..... At least FIFA are trying to add some depth to their titles even if the gameplay is still suss!!! Whats next a Hairstyle add on!!!

Pro Evolution Soccer: Hairdresser

Preview:

Become a hairstylist to the stars of world football in Konami's new Soccer spin-off sim. Bring a shine to Thomas Gravesen's head, tackle Djibril Cissé's beard and hair combo, or aim high and become David Beckham's regular barnet trimmer. Master headband placement in the Argentinian league. Accessorize your players to stand out in the Italian league.

Craft hairstyles specific to players, their needs or for particualr games: including styles for speed, height advantage and efficient rain dispersal.
Your grooming will determine player form, man of the match awards, league titles and cup glory.

Career Mode:

-Learn your trade sweeping up hair as a non-league hairdressing intern.
-Gain experience and pit your skills against European competitors.
-Win trophies, including the International "Golden Shears"

Pro Evolution Soccer: Hairdresser promises to be the No. 1 football-hairdressing-accessories sim on the market.

-Compatible with PES5 data
-My Favourite hairstyle gallery
-Trim replay
-Online play

Professor Nutmeg said:

Preview:

Become a hairstylist to the stars of world football in Konami's new Soccer spin-off sim. Bring a shine to Thomas Gravesen's head, tackle Djibril Cissé's beard and hair combo, or aim high and become David Beckham's regular barnet trimmer. Master headband placement in the Argentinian league. Accessorize your players to stand out in the Italian league.

Craft hairstyles specific to players, their needs or for particualr games: including styles for speed, height advantage and efficient rain dispersal.
Your grooming will determine player form, man of the match awards, league titles and cup glory.

Career Mode:

Pro Evolution Soccer: Hairdresser promises to be the No. 1 football-hairdressing-accessories sim on the market.

-Trim replay
-Online play

LOL........ Quality!!! ;)

Professor Nutmeg said:

Preview:

Career Mode:

-Trim replay
-Online play
Sounds interesting :D

i played japanese version, its interesting for me.
ill buy this coz jp ver. is out dec 04, and databasw is old...

yes, we can change graphics with ggs, but cant do on databasepart.

I'd also like to know what the "compatible with PES5 data" stuff means. If you could do with this what you can do with FIFA + FIFA Manager then I'll be taking a few years off work.

this game is great, got a copy of it today.
it has depth that i never believed a console footie manager could have if you ask me. it uses the pes5 engine and you can use 5 different speeds while watching the game, and nice camera coverage. the tactical bit is really deep imo, with many, many individual options and group and team options. tons of finetuning in the tactical section, and its truly wonderful to see the team act according to the changes, both teamwise and individual wise. hiring staff is vital as well, personal assistant, coach and 3 scouts. you gain request points after wins, which you can use to make requests to the chairman to improve the condition of the team. and you can talk to the players and maybe improve them, or if you are too harsh, decline their motivation.or find out their opinion on the team, so you can make adjustments accordingly if ya like. the training section is good, with help from a good coach you can ask for hints and summary of training. it also has a nice informative news system. i could go on and on, but ive just got started! im really satisfied, i love it, will play all night. will try to get some screens if ya like. im still in the starting phase, playd my first pre season match, and won 1-0 with Blackburn over Schalke 04. Morten Gamst Pedersen ftw

PS. not noticed any slowdowns, and the crowd is nice and visible :)
PSx2. just found out i could switch off the 3d view, and turn on a top down "FM2006" view!

won my second pre season game 2-0. but bellamy got injured D:
the commentary is actually alright to listen to as well.

bottom line: this game really exceeded my expectations, bigtime.

Last edited:
It is a fantastic game which I'd rather play than any other console management game, big-time. Makes LMA look like a pile of crap in my humble opinion, even with the lack of teams. The only thing is, I only really play management games to take a lower-league team (usually my real-life team Tranmere) up through the leagues, so I won't be playing it very often, which is a shame.

As embrace says (and has said for a long time, as have I), if they incorporated the management features from this into PES/WE, then it would be absolutely fantastic and add incredible depth. But as two seperate games, it's a bit poor. Even if they just added the simple things into the next PES/WE, such as player prices being in £'s rather than in credits, it would be a start. More teams has to be the biggest agenda though, but I don't think that's on Seabass's agenda.

Plus, if Konami are just after money EA-style, like everyone seems to think now, the two games will never be included in one, or else they would be selling one £40 game instead of two, which is obviously half the profit.

Excellent game overall, but not close enough to Football Manager's depth to tear me away from it.

HI Guys....

Before ordering my game, I would like to know if it has a selector for 50 HZ and 60Hz (PAL and NTSC) like PES5?

Thanks a lot for your help

bo_blal said:
HI Guys....

Before ordering my game, I would like to know if it has a selector for 50 HZ and 60Hz (PAL and NTSC) like PES5?
Yes, the selector is still there.

Back
Top Bottom