Pro Evolution Soccer Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamy100

Premiership
9 June 2003
Blackburn, UK
Konami (of Europe) has announced Pro Evolution Soccer Management (working title) which, er, as you can probably guess is a spin off from the PES series that kicks it into the football management genre. It's in development for PS2 and "enjoys compatibility with the hugely successful Pro Evolution Soccer 5", says Konami (of Europe).
PES Management's being produced by Akiyoshi Chosokabe, a member of Shingo 'Seabass' Takatsuka's Pro Evolution Soccer development team, and we're told involves players to experience the highs and lows of managing a top-notch football club. You'll be able to manage any club from six European leagues and have to balance the day-to-day running of your chosen side, which includes the likes of player selection, training methods, and transfer dealings.

Not surprisingly, you'll oversee every aspect of your team's performance. Coaching staff must be picked to help out too and PES 5's player database is being employed which you can scour for talent before singing on the dotted line. Data from Pro Evolution Soccer 5 can also be used in Management "for the creation of 'Dream Teams', which can then be swapped and used in both games", Konami reveals.
Pro Evolution Soccer Management is due in 2006.

Source: www.computerandvideogames.com

Seems to be a port (possibly with updates from WE9/PES5) of European Club Soccer Winning Eleven Tactics, which was released last year in Japan:

4537520051007_133129_9_big.jpg

4537520051007_133129_10_big.jpg

4537520051007_133128_4_big.jpg

4537520051007_133128_5_big.jpg

4537520051007_133128_6_big.jpg

4537520051007_133128_7_big.jpg

4537520051007_133128_8_big.jpg

4537520051007_133127_0_big.jpg

4537520051007_133127_1_big.jpg

4537520051007_133127_2_big.jpg

4537520051007_133127_3_big.jpg

Last edited:
The blanking out of Rooney name is sooo funny. It's so obviously him with fabulous flying Ronaldo and EVDS next to him!

I think it's about time Konami switched from numbers to years.

PES 2006
PES Manager 2006

Would be a nice compliment there.

Wonder who'll be on the cover to compliment Thierry Henry and John Terry? Arsene Wenger? Jose Mourinho? Alex Ferguson?

I know the Japanese version has Zico, the Japanese maganer on the cover.

Last edited:
woosoki said:
"Well, mystery blurred-out defender, I'm just reminding you that there's a drugs test scheduled today... now run along and don't bother me any further, I have several long, ahem, meetings planned with my lovely French assistant..."

I hope they're not using Master League as a template ;)

For me, the best console management games are LMA. 2006 looks reallly good. But i'll check this out. People like realism in managemet games though, so i wonder how Nokami will fare.

PS. Love the assistant choosing :lol:

Which teams are available? Man Red (man Utd) are there, but nearly all other management titles (there's loads) have all the leagues with correct team names. Hopefully with the revenue made from PES5, they can get team names for all leagues for PESM.

Looking at the pictures again, positions like WB and ST that were newly introduced in WE9/PES5 are missing. It seems not much has been improved upon Japanese version.

GOTTA SAY UT LOOKS GOOD BUT CANT SEE IT BEING BETTER THAN FOOTBALL MANAGER 2006 BUT BEING PRO EVO ILL BUY IT JUST SO THEY GET MORE MONEY AND IT WILL BE A NEW CHALLENGE FRESH MANAGEMENT SIM.
GREAT!!! NOT LONG TILL THE RELEASE DATE NOW FOR PRO EVO 5 COME ON!!!!!

Of course it won't be better than FM2006 (Konami, SI and Sega should really bring it together - imagine it)...BUT...

LOOK AT RIO THERE! Hahahahha. I'll tell you what Mr Konami wants to see you about, it's your drug habit, you crack head.

AND...I'm signing that assistant when I get the game...after all, she did turn my head with her grace and beauty.

ah well, im very happy with lma manager...

...cant wait for 2006 to come out \\:o/

The crazy thing is as a Japanese release it was like cool and try and get it in Englash langauge but to release this game in Europe especially with the master league as a template is just silly why would anyone play this and not LMA for example.

I would like it released in America tho as we dont get LMA and with no 50-60Hz option you cant play an import either as it jumps on our tvs so we dont have any management game options.

This should basically be an add on for the Master League come PS3 and XBOX 360

Last edited:
embraceuk1 said:
The crazy thing is as a Japanese release it was like cool and try and get it in Englash langauge but to release this game in Europe especially with the master league as a template is just silly why would anyone play this and not LMA for example.

Trust me bruv people will buy it :mrgreen:

This is incredible!!! Hope it's not a improved master league... It needs to be a serious management stuff... if so it'll be the best game ever! You manage and play after with Pro Evo 5 (like Fifa and TCM)... perfect!

Is it just me or is this a sign that Pes and WE are gonna be stuck with the god-awful, crap, s@*t, vile lame puke of an excuse for a league system the one the only Master League for all bloody eternity. Surely Konami aint gonna add any decent management or league side to Pes or We when they can bleed even more money out of Joe public with another title. I see clouds.... big dark mothers too...... Konami are turning into EA right before our very eyes people!!!

timsmith10000 said:
Has anyone played the recent premier manager games? It looks identical and the wording is the same in what they say...

That is sooo true but ive always been saying that if they used that real simple Format in a normal PES master laegue Pro Evo would single player would have much extra depth. Hopefully this is the starts of a master league over haul. Fingers crossed :) \\:o/

I'll tell u wat wud be gud Football manager and Pro evo. Dat would be class u'll have the background of FM and the grsaphics and gamplay of pro evo. It'll be like LMA but totally better. just imagine

I'll give this a try as it looks promising. Give me a week or so & I'll post a quick review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom