Pro Evolution Soccer Phoenix - Online

Shall we start a PES 6 Phoenix Patch online league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could someone answer on my question: 1)What is problem i have with this:"AN ERROR DURING VERIFICATION'. What is it? What i need to do to remove this error cuz i can't play online game after i enter my password. I have registration on fiveserver.
2)What is name of right port 5739 or 5730? Do i have to remove ticks in settings.exe?
Thanks.

I get an error after choosing the sides and making the settings. I can choose the lobby and everything without problems, but just before the team selection it doesn't work. What's the problem?

Could someone answer on my question: 1)What is problem i have with this:"AN ERROR DURING VERIFICATION'. What is it? What i need to do to remove this error cuz i can't play online game after i enter my password. I have registration on fiveserver.
2)What is name of right port 5739 or 5730? Do i have to remove ticks in settings.exe?
Thanks.

Are you doing this part correctly?

When the game prompts you to enter a password, enter your username and password which you have registered just now, separated by a "-". What you enter should look like this: Username-Password , for example if your username is Jonathan and your password is jogabonito you should type in Jonathan-jogabonito.

I understood my mistake, it was incorect entering, i should enter username-password. And i decided do not remove ticks from online in settings(Auto and Unable-PhP) also my port is 5739. But i can't find a opponent now. Join to me and to my room ABB11 anyone who has Phoenix Patch. I'll be glad to play game online with someone. But i have one more question. What lobby of Fiveserver is the best for Phoenix Patch? Cuz i've seen that Russia Lobby has more players than others, but there are no many Phoenix Patch users( other lobbies has nopatchers and users of other patches in the main too). May I should choose Sixserver?

Last edited:
All phoenix users; need to open the ports in the range 5730-5739. UDP Port. Then everyone played with PES6 Online.
How to do that if you mean firewall and antivirus i turned it off. And what about Auto and Unable Php do i need remove this ticks in settings? I removed tick Auto and my port is 5739.

I solved problem with online. I just changed back my speed from 0.82-0.84 to 1.0 in speeder.cfg. But something strange is happening with total speed in game:In the beginning is normal then slowly and then very quickly. I think everyone in online must have one speed in note of speeder.cfg. This must be 1.0. although i wanna try 0.87-0.89 speed. I noticed that cause of speed lags and changes of speed(in online game) is differences between numerical values of game speed in speeder.cfg note of players.

Last edited:
I found something weird... im from Australia.. played a guy from Romania... the smoothess and response time for me in the first half (I kicked off going left to right) was amazingly good.. same as playing computer. After asking my opponent, he said it was a bit off.

Then come second half, me going right to left, my response time was about half a second behind making it almost impossible to play.. yet there was no lag. My opponent told me his reaction time had improved...

Now.. the weird thing is.. it happened exactly this way for 2 games in a row. Ie. the response time was only good for the player going right to left... anyone else experienced this problem.. hopefully its just the fact that I was from Australia and him from Romania.. and connection mustn't of been overly the best. Just weird it only happened for one half, for each player.. weird shit!!!

to ask embarrassedly,i have registered an account and able to go into the fiveserver ,but how can i find a person to play with?

I found something weird... im from Australia.. played a guy from Romania... the smoothess and response time for me in the first half (I kicked off going left to right) was amazingly good.. same as playing computer. After asking my opponent, he said it was a bit off.

Then come second half, me going right to left, my response time was about half a second behind making it almost impossible to play.. yet there was no lag. My opponent told me his reaction time had improved...

Now.. the weird thing is.. it happened exactly this way for 2 games in a row. Ie. the response time was only good for the player going right to left... anyone else experienced this problem.. hopefully its just the fact that I was from Australia and him from Romania.. and connection mustn't of been overly the best. Just weird it only happened for one half, for each player.. weird shit!!!

That just how PES6 online works.

Player 1 hosts the first half, and player 2 hosts the second half. That's why your first half was better and vice versa.

On 2x2 however, the player 1 hosts the entire game, so it's the best way to have good connection, find someone with great ping and connection and let him host the entire game.

So does that mean if both people have a good connection, the reaction time is only good for the player hosting the first half...

When you say: letting someone with great ping and connection hosting the entire game.. is this possible in 1v1.. ie. let the person with best connection host the entire game?? if so.. is there a way of doing this??

I was really hoping this online experience would run like playing against the cpu, ie. very smoother and awesome reaction time (unlike pes2014 which for me is virtually unplayable, even when reaction time is only slightly reduced it ruins the overall game).

thanks for the response though...

That means you both need a great connection to have both halfs perfectly playable for both players.

And no, it's not possible (as far as it's known) to have 1 host for the entire game in 1x1.

And yeah, sadly this can 'destroy' one half if one player has a bad connection :/

I would advise to seek 2x2 games if you can't find someone with good enough connection, you'll have more chances of smoother games ;)

Back
Top Bottom