How to play online with the Phoenix patch
- Download and install the whole patch and then download the online database (if you haven't done it yet) - look for the required files in the 2nd post.
- Copy the 0_text.afs folder from the online files archive and put it in your kitserver/dat folder.
- Open your hosts file with Notepad. It is located in C:/Windows/system32/drivers/etc.
- Copy the following 2 IP addresses and paste them at the bottom of the file and then save it.
- Go to the following page and register an account which you will use to log in in-game: http://www.pesgame.net:8190/
- When you're ready, start up the game and go to Network. When the game prompts you to enter a password, enter your username and password which you have registered just now, separated by a "-". What you enter should look like this: Username-Password , for example if your username is Jonathan and your password is jogabonito you should type in Jonathan-jogabonito.
- After that, create a profile (you can use up to 3) and enter the lobby you want to play in. Enjoy!