• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

Pro Evolution Soccer Phoenix - Online

Shall we start a PES 6 Phoenix Patch online league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spektarm

Premier League
6 October 2006
Manchester United
I need to do something first and then I'm available to play (in 20-30 mins).

Is that okay with you?

Daniel_Juve

kitmaker
29 November 2011
Juventus, Genoa, Gladbach
Are you guys still on? Which server is it, sixserver or evo-league? I'm a bit confused now :P

spektarm

Premier League
6 October 2006
Manchester United
Yes, me too. I'm on the Evo-League server (which happens to be Evo-League Sixserver lol).

Where are you guys at?

spektarm

Premier League
6 October 2006
Manchester United
Daniel and NordElectro, you can join me and Escher in the Evo-League server - Other Patches lobby, Phoenix Patch room. :)

NordElectro

Championship
11 June 2013
A different server, I am a member of Nemesis Server, But there is only played with Nemesis Patch. And need to talk to someone to register.

spektarm

Premier League
6 October 2006
Manchester United
Yes, but probably didn't register using your CD Key, check it from your profile on their site.

Another thing - check the IPs again and be sure that you've activated your account.

Daniel_Juve

kitmaker
29 November 2011
Juventus, Genoa, Gladbach
It was a really stupid thing, my username is DanielJuve and I was typing danieljuve :P

spektarm

Premier League
6 October 2006
Manchester United
We could all just make one of those 3 in-game profiles to be something shorter, like your favourite number or your initials. :D

Just an idea, hehe.

Top Bottom