• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

Pro Evolution Soccer Phoenix - Online

Shall we start a PES 6 Phoenix Patch online league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spektarm

Premier League
6 October 2006
Manchester United
I need to do something first and then I'm available to play (in 20-30 mins).

Is that okay with you?

Daniel_Juve

kitmaker
29 November 2011
Juventus, Genoa, Gladbach
Are you guys still on? Which server is it, sixserver or evo-league? I'm a bit confused now :P

spektarm

Premier League
6 October 2006
Manchester United
Yes, me too. I'm on the Evo-League server (which happens to be Evo-League Sixserver lol).

Where are you guys at?

spektarm

Premier League
6 October 2006
Manchester United
Daniel and NordElectro, you can join me and Escher in the Evo-League server - Other Patches lobby, Phoenix Patch room. :)

NordElectro

Championship
11 June 2013
A different server, I am a member of Nemesis Server, But there is only played with Nemesis Patch. And need to talk to someone to register.

spektarm

Premier League
6 October 2006
Manchester United
Yes, but probably didn't register using your CD Key, check it from your profile on their site.

Another thing - check the IPs again and be sure that you've activated your account.

Daniel_Juve

kitmaker
29 November 2011
Juventus, Genoa, Gladbach
It was a really stupid thing, my username is DanielJuve and I was typing danieljuve :P

spektarm

Premier League
6 October 2006
Manchester United
We could all just make one of those 3 in-game profiles to be something shorter, like your favourite number or your initials. :D

Just an idea, hehe.

Top Bottom