• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

Pro Evolution Soccer Phoenix - Online

Shall we start a PES 6 Phoenix Patch online league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

arditjaha

Banned
13 October 2012
Albania /Kosovo/Prishtina
Albania / Fc Barcelona
Re: PES 6 Phoenix - Online

Hey I got a problem . First i downloaded this lattest Online roster 19-12-12 and puted in kit server 0_text.afs then I got the hosts file and replaced with the default one then I started the pes 6 phoenix patch 2013 network and it showed the serial then i wen to pesgame.net:8190 and registered an account and it was sucesfully then I started network mode and typed as you say username-password at the "password" line but it showed this error : an error occurred during verification it always shows I tryed openin new users but still the same
Is anybody there that can help me ?

braaxxad

Non-League
3 September 2012

I did everything said above but still stuck at the "testing network"
keep getting the "retry, disconnect" thingy.
I disabled the firewall as well.
what am i doing wrong :((

dandedilia

League 2
30 August 2008
Wuppertal
Borussia Dortmund

copy the new hosts~ file on desktop. make this from hosts~ to hosts

the ~ was my problem. than copy the hosts file from desktop to C:\WINXP\system32\drivers\etc

Last edited:

esk

Premiership
2 January 2012
Hannover
Bayern/Germany

just one week im at home cant wait to kick your ass valon ahahha just hope that we will not have lag

dandedilia

League 2
30 August 2008
Wuppertal
Borussia Dortmund

@PES 6 Phoenix: many thanks. that the facebook group add to the first post.

I upload the files for playing online in the Phoenix Patch Facebook Group.

Last edited:
Top Bottom