Pro Evolution Soccer Phoenix - Online

Shall we start a PES 6 Phoenix Patch online league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PES 6 Phoenix

Team Account
1 October 2011
yt9e9c6u.png

rinzoasy.png

grtvmzny.png

vfcp7lku.png

orwjxnxf.png

p3rk4klb.png

2xhve8lm.png

zln8lgzk.png

How to play online with the Phoenix patch

1. Download and install the whole patch and then download the online database.
  2. Copy the 0_text.afs folder from the online files archive and put it in your kitserver/dat folder.
  3. Open your hosts file with Notepad. It is located in C:/Windows/system32/drivers/etc.
  4. Copy the following 2 IP addresses and paste them at the bottom of the file and then save it.
    212.227.67.195 we9stun.winning-eleven.net
    91.203.4.126 pes6gate-ec.winning-eleven.net

5. Go to the following page and register an account which you will use to log in in-game: http://www.pesgame.net:8190/
  6. When you're ready, start up the game and go to Network. When the game prompts you to enter a password, enter your username and password which you have registered just now, separated by a "-". What you enter should look like this: Username-Password , for example if your username is Jonathan and your password is jogabonito you should type in Jonathan-jogabonito.
  7. After that, create a profile (you can use up to 3) and enter the lobby you want to play in. Enjoy!

Hope this helps. :)

Last edited:
Re: PES 6 Phoenix - Online league

I need another option: "Yes, but I don't play Phoenix Patch"! :P

Good idea, I might participate. Let's hope more people would wanna sign up.

BTW, any chance to have also 2vs2 tournaments apart from the league? 2vs2 is way more fun to play imo. :)

Good idea, I might participate. Let's hope more people would wanna sign up.

BTW, any chance to have also 2vs2 tournaments apart from the league? 2vs2 is way more fun to play imo. :)

I´m personally open for all. I thought about a formula with which we could calculate the rankings of the users in one "evo-web-ranking list". The problem is that I don´t know how we should handle the modus and we would need anybody who notes the results of matches. Don´t know if there is anybody who can create maybe a Homepage for that?

Last edited:

Hey Alegor/Maxey,

I rediscovered an old site that a mate of mine used to organise tournaments on.
It seems nicely laid out - posting the results, keeping track of points, matches, etc. Hope that helps. :)

http://www.konkuri.com/en-gb/

you can use this subforum:
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=251
good luck, I tried to do the same here in evo-web(we have 2 online leagues in pes-serbia, one with my patch and the other is like online ML) but you need regular members with good internet connection and in this forum you can never know because people come and go, I tried to organize one tournament and many appliants didn't even show up..

please make pes6 phoenix online.. i bored play with CPU .. hurrmm

Yes online. Great idea...Pleeeeeeeease!!!! I Bored play with CPU, too.

phoenix patch online

That would be perfect!

:)

We thought about making an EURO 2012 online tourament. But for this we would need 16 players and somebody who manage the tables etc.

Is there any way at all to play online? I really want to see what it's like.

We thought about making an EURO 2012 online tourament. But for this we would need 16 players and somebody who manage the tables etc.

that sounds really good. I'm ready!

you have found a player already!

I think we should choose one lobby for everyone to knows where can find players with this patch, because it's very difficult to find player to play against :BOP:

Maybe to make FB group,and everyone who want to play online just join the group. Maybe that is the best way we can players of phoneix patch ?? What do you think about it ??

Re: PES 6 Phoenix - Online

Hey I got a problem . First i downloaded this lattest Online roster 19-12-12 and puted in kit server 0_text.afs then I got the hosts file and replaced with the default one then I started the pes 6 phoenix patch 2013 network and it showed the serial then i wen to pesgame.net:8190 and registered an account and it was sucesfully then I started network mode and typed as you say username-password at the "password" line but it showed this error : an error occurred during verification it always shows I tryed openin new users but still the same

Okay i have played 3 or 4 online Matches with Cheni. Works good. I love it. my name in the World Wide Lobby is the same her: dandedilia

See Ya

We search more Online Players for the Phoenix Patch Facebook Group. Join in for online Tournaments

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PhoenixPatch/

Edit: I do not have that many members. I also do not necessarily have very many. I's simply that we can deny there easier. for tournaments and online leagues.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom