problem in formula 2010 game error- A problem Caused to close application and the gam

Status
Not open for further replies.

abu_trika

League 2
19 February 2010
EGYPT
al_ahly F.C
Please,I have a problem in formula 2010

When i started Opening the Game

dosen't worked Correctly and new window is opened

A problem Caused to close application and the game is Closed
System information

Operation system:Windows 7 ultimate-32 bit

processor:Amd athlon(tm) processor LE-1620 2.4GHz

Memory:2048MB RAM

Directx version:direct x 11

DISPLAY:NIVIDIA GEFORCE 8400 GS

240224292583l.jpg

Re: problem in formula 2010 game error- A problem Caused to close application and the

Looks to me like someone is trying to play a hacked version of the game.

TUT TUT TUT.

Next time you should't have a massive sign on your desktop saying "UTORRENT".

Re: problem in formula 2010 game error- A problem Caused to close application and the

Well, assuming you're trying to launch the original game, Codemasters surely have a forum or so to discuss such things. Probably this very issue happened to many people with a setup that's similar to yours ;)

Yeah many of people probably had the same issue, those who pirated the game and didn't copy the crack across.

Go and ask codemasters I am sure they will tell you how to copy a crack across to use there game perfectly illegally.

Besides, it's not gonna work on that old hardware anyway, I'd say. The game won't run on single core CPUs plus your graphics card is way too weak as well.

Anyway, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom