Problem to play online with patch

T

Tobal

hello, i've got a problem with my game. I haved patched my original disk with wemerica's patch, and after i patched with windip 1.7 to enter the original dnas but when i want to play, i've a message who tell me connexion lost.

Can you help me ?

thanks

You can put kits in, ad-boards and other graphical changes, but not have any database changes.

Konami have a database check, so if it doesn't match the default database the game will "lose connection". Someone here tried editing only names in the database and it kept disconnecting them as well.

ok, tanks, but how can i do to have new kits and play online ? what patch i have to download?

You have to insert the kits yourself.

Check the editing section for tutorials, it's not that hard, just replacing the bin's with the new kits, using GGS or DKZ.

changing the database does work online

team and player names are ok
i've tweaked a few players stats by a point or two and it's still worked ok, it does check though to make sure you've not changed all stats to high 90's

Oh that's very cool Steve really??

Cuz in most cases I imagine a lot of people will want to play with PLF data when released online and hell in many cases that will also decrease player stats/special stars just as it increases those who deserve.

So it's not just that any stat-editing is forbidden but rather those who just bump their playres to ridiculous levels??

if so that's great news keep us updated bro.

Back
Top Bottom