problems with pes5 pc

G

Gareth G

im havin :( problems with pes5 pc when im playin it it will knock off and go back 2 the computers main screen and i dont no y sum 1 plz help it wuld be very much appriated:(

Have you checked the graphics card requirements? They may not be compatible for some reason. Other than that have you checked your graphics card settings?

its was sum thing to do with fabios cdb because when i uninstalled it the game was fine ... downloading another cdb now and ill try that and let u's no:)

:( rite theres sum thing rong here??? because the game runs fine when theres no kitserver or cdb but when i install them it knocks off anybody know what the problem is ????????? help plz

Dont be an arsehole about it mate! no need to call him a wanker! You could post this problem in a Kitserver thread mate and see if you get any joy?

DJ

Sounds like a problem with the map.txt or one of the textures....
you need to let us know exactly what you are using, and when it is crashing to desktop...
I still get random crashes as most of the "servers" are not 100% yet, but they certainly work well enough, I just make sure I save after every match so as not to lose progress

djdoc360 said:
Dont be an arsehole about it mate! no need to call him a wanker! You could post this problem in a Kitserver thread mate and see if you get any joy?

DJ
its alrite dj m8 problem solved i just found another cdb and its perfect n for u u scouse wanker u cant even write in proper english m8

Last edited by a moderator:
Scouseman said:
rite in ingsh and u mite get sum hlp.

not evry1 ndrstnds txtwanker spk

i've only started learning bout this dickhead u have a check talkin bout me typing english u cant even do it urself ye arsehole

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom