Project Gotham Racing 4 (Xbox360)

A strange day this one. Once again I agree with Plan M, well worth that price. I've never agreed with Plan M so much :lol:

Hehe :)

Funnily enough my brother took it back with him today (after I've borrowed it for like a month) but I will defo pay £15 for it. I hate the kudos shit but it's worth that money for multiplayer alone. Why don't we start having PGR nights again? Who's up for it?

I don't like it when my two favourite men fight. Calm down please lads or I'll bum you both.

Finally bought this for £15 in Argos - will be online this weekend with it if anyone fancies starting an "Evo Web" room or summit? I know Jay & DJ are up for one. :)

I set up a lobby and DJ joined at 9pm last night. We played a load of ranked matches...

...and played until 4am! I haven't had so much fun with a game for YEARS. PGR4 is fucking fantastic online, especially the ranked tournament because it throws up random events, tracks & car class everytime. We HAVE to get an Evo-Web lobby running because this is fucking hilarious. Great fun, great game. :)

That race when we were all Cortinas & Mini Coopers was HILARIOUS. Seriously, online is where this game is at; it's simply brilliant.

I can't get over how fookin fast it is with higher classed cars. Also, I thought the different weather would piss me off but it didn't - I LOVE screaming around the bends on the ice, just waiting for them bloody motorbikes to crash (which they did EVERYTIME.) Some of the best graphics I've seen on the 360 too.

photo_21.jpg

No i went on that to send invites to the pricks that kept inviting me to play fucking 5 v 5 Fifa. i i get another im gonna join and ruin the fucking thing. Ps i could'nt be assed playing PGR.

Had brilliant fun on this with DJ & random Japanese guys this afternoon; I can't believe none of you guys play this anymore; it's a SCREAM! :)

Back
Top Bottom