Project Odyssey Retro

I will upload it the way it is now (not finished yet) along with my 90-91 Serie A file when I have access to my laptop again. As I said it already has finished leagues (Premier, Serie A and Bundesliga) and a lot of other teams are done too (Spanish and French top teams and most CL teams like Panathinaikos, Galatasaray, Celtic, Porto etc). Played a PL season with Leeds United and had a lot of fun and also a very tight title race in Serie A with a photo finish between Inter, Juve and Roma just like in real life that year. In Bundesliga I think 2-3 teams need a little upgrade as they were too weak compared to reality. My plan is to finish it completely to have La Liga too as well as all teams of WC 2002 and other big National Teams. Ah, Boca and River Plate are done yet and I want to add a Brazilian team later (Sao Paulo or Santos maybe).

It would be great to have as many kits and faces possible in there, but since I have no clue how to do these things I just have all teams with kits made in the editor. How to change kits for teams that are fully lincensed in the games by the way?? Cause for now these teams have their 05-06 kits from PES5.

Also I think some people use CM stats and convert them into PES stats, is there any kind of manual how this is done as it would help a lot cause I also found CM 01-02 on my collection?
And how are those stats compared to the stats taken from PSD or Miti del calcio?

take your time, no need to rush with release until it's finished ;)

regarding kits, imho it's better to have correct kits made in editor than original 2005/2006 kits that don't belong to 2001/2002 season. there are some 2001/2002 kits made for pes 6, but not for all teams. so, my vote is to use real kits for that season, even made in editor.

regarding stats, i think CM stats don't play well with pes5 or pes6. gameplay wise, it's more secure to use PSD, pesmitidelcalcio and this: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/pesclassicstats/index.php

Thanks a lot for that link!

I don't know how I can edit kits in the editor for teams that are licensed, when editing those teams in the in game editor this feature is not activated, then I would use editor to make kits of 01/02 also for licensed teams like Inter, Real etc as I don't like it when they have 05/06 kits neither, is there any manual or video that explains how this can be done?

@Fenomeno9 You can use the editor to replace a licensed team with an unlicensed team (ie one with a licensed kit or not) by loading OF2. So for example, in the team list you double click Arsenal and a window comes up with the teams from OF2 - if you were to pick for example Team A, that would replace them with a team where now the kit is editable. Rename Team A to Arsenal and now you can edit their kit in game.

However this does mix up where the logos and banners appear. You'll have to load Arsenal's logo into the OF to get it to show for Arsenal (in this case) in game. Otherwise you'll get the Team A logo (or whichever unlicensed team you used) in game for Arsenal.

@Fenomeno9 You can use the editor to replace a licensed team with an unlicensed team (ie one with a licensed kit or not) by loading OF2. So for example, in the team list you double click Arsenal and a window comes up with the teams from OF2 - if you were to pick for example Team A, that would replace them with a team where now the kit is editable. Rename Team A to Arsenal and now you can edit their kit in game.

However this does mix up where the logos and banners appear. You'll have to load Arsenal's logo into the OF to get it to show for Arsenal (in this case) in game. Otherwise you'll get the Team A logo (or whichever unlicensed team you used) in game for Arsenal.

Thanks a lot, I will try that

Now I wanted to upload the 90-91 file and it was gone, I don't know how this could happen but since I also have 91-92 season of Serie A I can quickly recreate the 90-91 season. Should be done very soon and then I will share it here.

In the 2001-02 file I am working on I also tried what Mattmid suggested and it worked perfectly so I could create 2001-02 kits for Arsenal, Chelsea and Inter already. But I noticed I now need a couple of club logos. is there any good logo pack available that also includes the logos of clubs that are licensed in PES 5/6 like Arsenal, Real, Inter (the right logo from this era) etc.?

Now I wanted to upload the 90-91 file and it was gone, I don't know how this could happen but since I also have 91-92 season of Serie A I can quickly recreate the 90-91 season. Should be done very soon and then I will share it here.

In the 2001-02 file I am working on I also tried what Mattmid suggested and it worked perfectly so I could create 2001-02 kits for Arsenal, Chelsea and Inter already. But I noticed I now need a couple of club logos. is there any good logo pack available that also includes the logos of clubs that are licensed in PES 5/6 like Arsenal, Real, Inter (the right logo from this era) etc.?

you could ask @adams06 to use logos from his amazing retro patch for pes 6.

I checked my old hard disk and found the lost files so here is my PES 6 Option File for Serie A 1990-91:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/67rvhien93wa6vn/Serie_A_1990-91_KONAMI-WIN32PES6OPT/file

It is including the 18 teams of 90-91 Serie A season (placed in other leagues C) and a few European teams from that season that can be found among the English teams. These are the available teams that can be found in this little file:

Serie A 1990-91 in order of the final classification of that year:
Sampdoria
Milan
Inter
Genoa
Torino
Parma
Juventus
Napoli
Roma
Atalanta
Lazio
Fiorentina
Bari
Cagliari
Lecce
Pisa
Cesena
Bologna

European club teams 1990-91:
Crvena Zvezda
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
Real Madrid
FC Barcelona

Many world class players are included like Matthäus, van Basten, Maradona, Baggio, Vialli etc. I hope you will like it.

I also found a lot of club logos on my hard disk that I could use for PES 5 2001-02 OF that I am working on, a lot of important teams now also have edited kits for this season (Real, Barca, all Italian teams and more).

Back
Top Bottom