Proper UEFA Champions League in PES 5 (PC)??

Festy

Non-League
31 July 2006
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if it's possible to play proper UEFA Champions league in PES 5 with proper home and away matches from group stage. I'm annoyed, b'z in Master league there are only 4 groups (should be 8 ) and if you play in Konami cup from group stage there are only 3 group matches (no home & away).
So anyone?? please help.

marsmanic said:
Festy on the Konami cup in option you can choose to play home and away
No you can't. They only let you choose 'Home & Away' option if you start from knock out stage. But you want to start from group stage, they don't allow you to choose 'Home & Away' matches.

juce said:
you can in we9lek
But I don't have WE 9.:( It's a shame that you can't play the biggest league in the world on such a great game (PES 5).

Festy said:
No you can't. They only let you choose 'Home & Away' option if you start from knock out stage. But you want to start from group stage, they don't allow you to choose 'Home & Away' matches.

Yes you can
Full Season = Home & Away
Half Season = Only one game

rlx said:
Yes you can
Full Season = Home & Away
Half Season = Only one game
I know it's there in full season. but I'm talking about Champions league. which is not available in PES 5.:(

Actually, this is ridiculous. Why it’s not possible to customize league cup or to create er personal league format?
What’s the hack?
Perhaps, nokami don’t have idea how it can be or it’s too much difficult?

ntalex said:
Actually, this is ridiculous. Why it’s not possible to customize league cup or to create er personal league format?
What’s the hack?
Perhaps, nokami don’t have idea how it can be or it’s too much difficult?
Indeed this is ridiculous. It's such a shame that they don't provide us proper format or don't even let us create a league with such a format.
I wonder whether this will again be the case with PES 6.:roll:

Smth of that kind were in wc2002(EA), where no one couldn’t change a format of champ (or league, take er pick). Finally it was broken, but wc2002 had an open architecture to compare with pes/we. Do they (nokami) know it’s a Christmas?

Back
Top Bottom