[PS2, 360, PC] It's out in stores in Holland!

GeNiUz

henkie fraser 4-ever
10 August 2004
I just did a quick phone round, they have it at:

bart smit
free record shop
dimension plus

so go out and get it!

dont bother about going to the stores yet...just been in the free record shop in the hague holland...at 13:30 all the shops received an email which states that the game cant be sold today but tomorrow...so for you lucky bastards who have been to the store before 13:30 you are all lucky bastards :P

but oh well..ive been waiting for 5 months so 24 hours is no problem :)

Amen to Lazylen !

But maybe some stores didn't recieved that e-mail (A)..
You never know. Gonna check it out anyway. And well if they don't sell it..

I will take a day off tomorrow from work!

bart smit is still selling the ps2, pc and 360.. (at least here in rotterdam)

lazylen said:
dont bother about going to the stores yet...just been in the free record shop in the hague holland...at 13:30 all the shops received an email which states that the game cant be sold today but tomorrow...so for you lucky bastards who have been to the store before 13:30 you are all lucky bastards :P

but oh well..ive been waiting for 5 months so 24 hours is no problem :)

Guess i was lucky, in my hometown Zoetermeer they are already selling it in the FRS :D

I will get my copy today :)

Edit: Couldn't go to Haarlem today, so it will be tommorow morning, as soon as possible. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope I get it later on this day. Then I can play a match against my brother before I have to play a real match. After playing I will put a short report of it !.:-\"

elvis004 said:
yo,

Its a multi language version ?? :) There is a Polish to choice ??

Cheers & thx

The game started in English, didnt have to choose a language.

But there might be other languages in Options, but didnt check that sry.

I'm gonna check it in FRS tommorow..hopefully they'll sell it!

ok called 3 FRShops in Belgium and in all 3 they didn't have it and didn't know when it'll come! the retards!

Last edited:
It was even that annoying that the salesdude had the game in his hands when i was in the counter...he wanted to give it to me but then his supervisor told him he couldnt....how $#@%#$! frustrating is that!?!?! i wanted to pull that guy over the counter...didnt that guy realise how long i have been waiting for this game :P and with me many others!!

oh well first thing in the morning i will pay them a visit again and wont be leaving my ps2 alone for a long long time hehe

lazylen said:
It was even that annoying that the salesdude had the game in his hands when i was in the counter...he wanted to give it to me but then his supervisor told him he couldnt....how $#@%#$! frustrating is that!?!?! i wanted to pull that guy over the counter...didnt that guy realise how long i have been waiting for this game :P and with me many others!!

oh well first thing in the morning i will pay them a visit again and wont be leaving my ps2 alone for a long long time hehe

that must suck! but I can't believe they don't have it here in belgium..maybe they deliver it first in Holland..and the retards don't even know when it's coming!

Back
Top Bottom