PS2 HDD Utility >> > www.hdloader.com

Today I got my ps2 back from repairs and it's finally working good! I can install backups using the HDLoader and everything!

I just installed the HDLoader over the DMS Explorer and can now run it by pressing :triangle: on boot!

Simply awesome! No more disks for me! Yeehaw!!

I love this shit!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

yes you do need dms3.

Here's the lowdown on the MC thingy:

with DMS3 = no more using disks

with any other chip = you still have to boot the hdloader disk :D :D :D :lol: :) ;)

It'll work even from Zimbabwe'nians as long as you got the following:

DMS3
HDD (either sony or 3rd party)
NA
MC
HDLoader cracked ver.

Or with that link you just need an original PS1 game to run it. But you need a swap method or a friend with a chip etc. to get it on the memory card.

I have a PS2 with a Messiah 2 chip, I could buy a Network Adaptor and I have a spare HD from my PC.
What more do I need?
And all of this is PAL btw.

Can I use a HD of any size? I have also have a cheap 2gb one. Can I use that too?

If only we8 is hdloader compatible, my ps2 most likely will not read a single disk ever again. :D

hdloader2.jpg

I set my system up so that on boot, HDLoader loads up. I don't have to press anything, do anything.

That's life! :D

If this FTP program becomes useable, I'll definitely get a hard drive. How easy will it be to patch WE then?

Inseting kits just before you choose them!

wolvesfan said:
If this FTP program becomes useable, I'll definitely get a hard drive. How easy will it be to patch WE then?

Inseting kits just before you choose them!

WIch ftp program? cause im curious how i can put discs from my pc to the ps2 hd... I tried to check the content of the ps2 hd but it wont let me on the pc..

It's not really usuable yet, because the games can't be seen. But I'll keep you posted.

for the time being no one using swap magic cd's or breaker pro to play WE7:I can install any rips which are any bigger than 632mb.

you shouldn't be swappin with anything if you have messiah.

you should just be able to insert your backup and install it.

your mod install might be the problem.

like it was in my case...

nnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooo anyone else have any ideas all my back-ups play perfect just cant install em on to hd although one has.

try this:

boot your ps2 w/o any disk in it.

eject and insert a backup.

let the ps2 recognize it and the eject again.

insert it again.

does your ps2 still recognize it?

Right i'm quite in shock and awe of this.

I use the fliptop method of booting backups.. quite annoying as sometimes games don't even boot first time (MY PS2 is going on 4 years old)

Can someone tell me what I need to be set. Would I be able to play DVD rips for instance if I had it on my HD.. obviously you cant play rips with SWAP Magic.

Thx alot.

Yes Jumbo every thing works fine just get read errors with my back-ups.

Back
Top Bottom