PS2 HDD Utility >> > www.hdloader.com

I think it could be the disks I would say make a copy of one of your games and then try and install that I had to do that with my copy of fight night 04 it worked fine every time when I booted the disk but it wouldn’t install coz of all the disk errors but the copy I made worked first time

by the way my ps2 is 4/5 years old with a messiah and it works great

hope it works out for you mate

whenever i try to install we7I it comes back with fatal errors and cannot install.????

when i was installing we7i + patch i got over 120 read errors.

it let me finish the install though and plays fine. :D

HDLDump is a program that allows you to install games to the HDD for use on HDLoader from your PC. so basically you put your ps2 HDD that was formatted with HDLoader already and you can transfer games directly to the HDD on your pc w/o using HD Loader to install the games.

http://www.ps2ownz.com/forums/showthread.php?p=116564#post116564

p.s. your avatar is disgusting, how about changing it? who likes looking at disgusting pictures like that? it's funny the first time but im getting sick of looking at it. how about just putting a nice picture of a hot chick in there or something.

this fucking sux i cant get WE7 or any game for that matter to run on HD Loader... fucking bullocks
the only reason i got this HDD for ps2 was for winning eleven. anyone offer any suggestions?

did u get any original games to work? i tried GTA3 original dvd and it installed using HDLoader but black screens on start of game. also, what version ps2 and modchip u using if any?

I am using messiah chip have u tried pressing triangle when you select GTA?

Here's a suggestion:

You two get your systems fixed coz everything should be workin like butter, especially if you have messiah.

yeah im going to try to get this on my friends swap magic next time and see if it works. either way ill probably be getting a flip-top or new modchip (DMS3 probably)

i'm using:

- HD Loader FREE released by ps2ownz [8MB version]
- Samsung SpinPoint P SP0802N 80GB ATA/133 7200RPM Hard Drive w/2MB Buffer
- ps2 v4 US NTSC
- Sony N/A with modem and ethernet
- neokey 2.5 usb

only game i give a shit about is WE7iJ... FUCK SAKE help me

some patches dont work, for some reason, dont know why.

For example the following rip does not work on the harddrive:

PS2-WE7INT_rip_by_WEKAISER+BLAKCAT_V2_LFP_COGSWAP (616mb)

I ripped the DUMMY.BIN of (PIMP) down so that the file size when burnt ended 627mb. (Mr South Patch) Works!!!!

If a game doesn't work, means it's ripped incorrectly. Not HDLoader's fault.

And second, there's only one HDLoader. The other so called "versions" are the same thing without the big dummie files.

The code is still the same. So if one don't work, none will.

New HDL_Dump Released (GUI called HDL_DUMB)

PS2Ownz.com said:
HDL_DUMP 0.3 with HDL_DUMB (GUI for it) have been released... grab them HERE, and relevant changes/updates include:
  • hdl_dumb (that is the GUI build) supports installation and removal of games only
    hdl_dump and hdl_dumb are tested on Windows XP with SP 1 ONLY
    Windows 9x and ME are unsupported
    installation of a DVD9 from an optical drive is unsupported (use an ISO image instead)
    HD Loader could automagically enable one or more modes during installation, but hdl_dump does not; do it manually
    "zero" and "delete" commands of the command-line version would not ask for confirmation
    "zero" command of the command-line version will destroy information on the target HDD
    when "icon.bin" file is missing you'll receive "File not found." error
    hdl_dumb does not require hdl_dump

hdl_dumb_0.3.gif

if u properly rip the PIMP rip, taking the DUMMY.BIN down to 0 in terms of file size and running it thru cdmage for errors, you can get it on the harddrive.

Back
Top Bottom