Ps2 Memory Card!

B

bluemoon

I recently copied one of the option files to my memory card using the max drive for winning eleven 9 and i didnt have anything else on there then when it came to Evo 5 i thought ive gotta use the memorial match so i can show my brother i do beat him 95% of the time so i went to save an option file on my Mem Card but didnt have enough space, i thought this was strange at the time so i then went into my memory card and deleted the we9 save but i noticed in the top corner my memory card only had 2,360kb left on it even though there werent one save from any game on it, so has this happened to anyone else and does anyone know how to fix this problem or format the memory card.Thanks Paul:(

If you check the card in the PS2 browser, you should be able to see some corrupted files in there. Delete those and hopefully that should sort things out. Otherwise you can format the card using an X-Port.

well replays are over 300kb..option file 1,2mb and when you change more it will become bigger...ML files are big etc etc

Back
Top Bottom