ps2 pad on xbox 360

Unfortunately this isn't available yet. I promise you though, if you play the game for a week or so, you will get into the 360 pad. It won't feel like it at first but it will. When I play with a PS2 pad now it just doesn't feel right. :)

can't see what all the fuss is about with 360 controller, have always only previously used ps2 controller but the transition was easy

danhammer, the fuss is the DPad which on the 360 feelsa bit sluggish, I can understand what people are saying now having played Street Fighter 2 on the 360 and couldnt do half the moves I used to be able to do easily. The Joytech Neo Pad apparently is a pile of shite so perhaps MS can release another pad which is more Football game/live arcade friendly?

DK

I would do anything for a PS2 converter pad, have been playing Pro Evo since I can remember on the PS1 and I just can't change 7 odd years of muscle memory overnight, not even a week or a month it just feels so wrong, Im not having a go at the Xbox pad as its a good bit of kit.

Im playing xbox online and getting it handed to me becuase I just cannot use the pad, I cant do any tricks let alone the super cancel I just tend to trap my hands when I try that but I know if I was on a ps2 pad it would be different.

I think ill wait for the PC version as its just embarassing.
Im the Xbox Live version of Emile Heskey with an Xbox pad, give me a PS2 though and Im Pele !!! (well not quite but you know what I mean)

i cant stand people that want such an adapter! if you buy the 360 you have to stick with it and you will learn to love it. i ditched playstation for a 360 and admit when seabass was talking about developing new 360 controllers just for pro evo i was excited, then i thought it's a money making scheme and it takes time but once you get used to the 360 controller you'll wonder what the fuss was about.

considering the lack of options on the 360 mode compelled with the fact that you want a ps2 pad to play it on, why didnt you just get the game on the ps2 and wait till the ps3 comes out and then decide.

there's no point in getting a next gen if your going to nit-pick at holes comparing them to current gen which you are used to

ps2's D-pad gives my Rt thumb pad blisters.
360 analog stick gives my Rt thumb joint irritation and pain.

I may have to take out the xbox analog stick and stick it in my 360 joypad!

who's nit-picking, Im simply saying I prefer the PS2 pad (like a lot of people here) Thats my opinion and Im entitled to it

im getting used to the pad now, just played a match and won 2-0, still a bit of a pain holding the trigger to sprint but thats the best place for the run button.

iv used the logitech for years, I just find the sticks so much more responsive than the ps2 or 360 sticks, I'm all over the place with the 360 stick so sluggish, I hope I get used to it.

danhammer, the fuss is the DPad which on the 360 feelsa bit sluggish, I can understand what people are saying now having played Street Fighter 2 on the 360 and couldnt do half the moves I used to be able to do easily. The Joytech Neo Pad apparently is a pile of shite so perhaps MS can release another pad which is more Football game/live arcade friendly?

DK
ur right m8 its the d pad wen u use it its just like usin an. ps has got better 1 the diagonal button works better on the p station the xbox contr is better 4 shootin games

Adapter and PS2 pad for Pro evo on 360 is absolutly must. Cant play with that Xbox pad that football, absolutly not !! . Well for NHL 07 is that Xbox pad great :-))

Back
Top Bottom