Ps3 Evo-Web fifa10 league?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we got a logo (shamelessly ripped off of the PanPacific Championships one lol)!

PanforumLeague.png

EDIT: For those who're wondering it's named "Panforum" because I'm advertising the tournament on several message boards such as bluegartrls.com, spaziogames.it and gamesvillage.

It appears this isn't all manual so will give it a miss. Playing in another league at the moment using all Manual v Assisted/Semi and it's pointless IMO. Yes, it's a challenge but I can't be bothered playing against people (all the time) who won't use the same settings as me.

This isn't a dig at anybody, it's just not what I'm looking for.

I could play using semi/manual but I don't have the time at the moment.

Good luck with this though and thanks for messaging me to keep me updated.

It appears this isn't all manual so will give it a miss. Playing in another league at the moment using all Manual v Assisted/Semi and it's pointless IMO. Yes, it's a challenge but I can't be bothered playing against people (all the time) who won't use the same settings as me.

This isn't a dig at anybody, it's just not what I'm looking for.

I could play using semi/manual but I don't have the time at the moment.

Good luck with this though and thanks for messaging me to keep me updated.

That's fine SJP76, I understand, thanks for taking the time to reply.

We got more than enough people to get a nice league going, you got til Wednesday to sign-up and we'll start playing over the week-end.

Here's what we have (PSN ID's):

1. RetriSearain (hasn't picked a team yet)
2. tobi316 (TSG Hoffenheim)
3. made-man63 (Tottenham Hotspur FC)
4. gchord (doesn't have a team yet)
5. Drekkard (CA Osasuna)
6. Mayareira (Valencia CF)
7. Vc3nZ (AC Milan)
8. albertcristi (Manchester City)
9. coolkiller96 (FC Barcelona)
10. albest (the team hasn't been picked yet)
11. kaliffo90 (read above)
12. marcothebiest (Juventus FC)
13. tanothekiller (Chelsea FC)
14. frecciaverde (Real Madrid CF)
15. matty160889 (SSC Napoli)
16. A-R-N-U-S (Sevilla FC)
17. releonida300 (Internazionale FC)
18. TestaMattaPezz (FC Barcelona)
19. hamlet74 (Real Madrid CF)
20. rox_n_roll78 (team: undecided)
21. Mo--2 (team: unknown)
22. SH-07 (Manchester United FC)
23. akacrayon (Liverpool FC)

Last edited:
Cheers for PM'ing me and I'll join so count me in and I'll be Manchester United on Semi mode. Will not be free this weekend as I am celebrating my 21 ;)

Any problem with me being in Japan? - 9 hours difference to the UK is going to be tough on me and you guys - but want to play if there aren't impossible lag problems - plus I have region 3 ps3 edition. If it's all okay then I might as well stick with what I know - Liverpool FC for me - however, have only just started playing - a far better PES/WE player I'm afraid!

Retri - thanks for PM. I haven't been to see them yet (Grampus) but used to watch Vegalta Sendai quite a bit - pity the league is not in it - one of the few that Konami care to snag for themselves.

Any problem with me being in Japan? - 9 hours difference to the UK is going to be tough on me and you guys - but want to play if there aren't impossible lag problems - plus I have region 3 ps3 edition. If it's all okay then I might as well stick with what I know - Liverpool FC for me -

Don't worry crayon, I'm pretty sure I've played Vs. japanese people at least a few times since I picked up the game and honestly there doesn't seem to be that much difference, lag-wise, so you should be fine.

however, have only just started playing - a far better PES/WE player I'm afraid!

Looks like we're on the same boat then, lol.

pity the league is not in it - one of the few that Konami care to snag for themselves.

I hear ya, that's one of the reasons why I bought J.League Winning Eleven 2009 Club Championship back in August!

Alright jonney, here's the final list:

1. RetriSearain (hasn't picked a team yet)
4. gchord (doesn't have a team yet)
5. Drekkard (CA Osasuna)
7. marcothebiest (Juventus FC)
8. tanothekiller (Chelsea FC)
9. frecciaverde (Real Madrid CF)
10. matty160889 (SSC Napoli)
11. A-R-N-U-S (Sevilla FC)
12. releonida300 (Internazionale FC)
13. pezzfratta (FC Barcelona)
14. hamlet74 (Real Madrid CF)
15. Mo--2 (Arsenal)
16. SH-07 (Manchester United FC)
17. akacrayon (Liverpool FC)
18. jonneymendoza (Arsenal)

I'll open the tournament on FIFA 10 and then proceed to hand out the password (via PM) tomorrow in the afternoon when I get back from work.

brilliant thanks. will their be a set amount of games needed to be played each week? use this website to do all the adjusting etc http://sb.leaguerepublic.com/processsignin.do;jsessionid=1B149FF00C75033CC6EFA528A96BCB10

I was thinking of something along the lines of 2 matches/week.

Also, that website's a mess, I've been trying to set the league up since 8 AM to no avail, no matter the settings the schedule just won't show up and I can't figure out why.

http://panforum.leaguerepublic.com/

Use the league in game, all the stats should be there.

Yea plus any disputed results can be displayed on ea sports world as well. You can track peoples scores in their too

IT'S ON PEOPLE!

The tournament's online!

Name: PANFORUM LEAGUE
abbreviation: PAN
password: isspro

PSN ID's final list (we managed to drag in a few more people yesterday):

1. RetriSearain (FC Barcelona)
4. gchord (Bordeaux)
5. Drekkard (CA Osasuna)
15. Mo--2 (Arsenal)
19. benpal007 (Palermo)
20. fabern (AC Milan)
21. sivvio (Internazionale FC)
22. ErindX (Juventus FC)

tournament "rules":

-Only semi assisted and manual controls allowed;
- Each time plays every other team in the league twice. The first 8 teams in the ranking at the end of the regular season will get into the playoffs (single round knockouts) which will follow this pattern: 1st Vs. 8th, 2nd Vs 7th, etc.;
- 6 minutes halves throughout the whole competition;
- Normal speed;
- custom players aren't allowed;
- Replays and cutscenes muct be skipped;
- the scorers' list for each match must be posted along with the PSN ID's of those involved in the match;
- You got til Sunday afternoon to sign-up on FIFA 10.

The tournament officially starts on Sunday and I expect everyone to play at least 2 matches/week (we aren't following a schedule so you can play as many matches as you see fit though, if you feel like playing 10 matches/week by all means go for it).

I'll keep track of the players' activity and those who won't have at least 2 matches played by the end of the week and less than [(tournament week #)* (2)] matches played overall will get a 3 points penalty on the final ranking for each match skipped (example -> we're at the end of week 2, Mr.X has played 2 matches on week 1 and just 1 on week 2: he'll get a 3 points penalty while Mr.Y who's played 10 matches on week 1 and 0 on week 2 won't get penalized cause 2*2=4 < 10).

I hope it makes sense lol.

Let's have fun people!!

EDIT:

yea thats why the avf leages never used them

I think I'll just pick up the results of each match from the forums posts, validate them by double checking the Friends League menu (which actually keeps track of the matches which've recently been played) and keep a ranking (and a Top Goalscorers ranking) updated, manually.

Last edited:
IT'S ON PEOPLE!

The tournament's online!

Name: PANFORUM LEAGUE
abbreviation: PAN
password: isspro

PSN ID's final list (we managed to drag in a few more people yesterday):

1. RetriSearain (FC Barcelona)
4. gchord (Bordeaux)
5. Drekkard (CA Osasuna)
15. Mo--2 (Arsenal)
19. benpal007 (Palermo)
20. fabern (AC Milan)
21. sivvio (Internazionale FC)
22. ErindX (Juventus FC)

tournament "rules":

- Only semi assisted and manual controls allowed;
- Each time plays every other team in the league twice. The first 8 teams in the ranking at the end of the regular season will get into the playoffs (single round knockouts) which will follow this pattern: 1st Vs. 8th, 2nd Vs 7th, etc.;
- 6 minutes halves throughout the whole competition;
- Normal speed;
- custom players aren't allowed;
- Replays and cutscenes muct be skipped;
- the scorers' list for each match must be posted along with the PSN ID's of those involved in the match;
- You got til Sunday afternoon to sign-up on FIFA 10.

The tournament officially starts on Sunday and I expect everyone to play at least 2 matches/week (we aren't following a schedule so you can play as many matches as you see fit though, if you feel like playing 10 matches/week by all means go for it).

I'll keep track of the players' activity and those who won't have at least 2 matches played by the end of the week and less than [(tournament week #)* (2)] matches played overall will get a 3 points penalty on the final ranking for each match skipped (example -> we're at the end of week 2, Mr.X has played 2 matches on week 1 and just 1 on week 2: he'll get a 3 points penalty while Mr.Y who's played 10 matches on week 1 and 0 on week 2 won't get penalized cause 2*2=4 < 10).

I hope it makes sense lol.

Let's have fun people!!

EDIT:

I think I'll just pick up the results of each match from the forums posts, validate them by double checking the Friends League menu (which actually keeps track of the matches which've recently been played) and keep a ranking (and a Top Goalscorers ranking) updated, manually.

bumping this to remind those who have yet to sign up to the tournament on FIFA 10 that you got til tonight at midnight.

I'll also take this opportunity to make clear that from tomorrow onward you won't be able to sign-up anymore: all vacant spots will be either assigned to the reserves or left unfilled.

I have already sent way too many PM's (many of which have gone unsurprisingly unresponded) during the past week or so and I'm not gonna beg people to join us any longer since we got more than enough players to have plenty of fun already.

Last edited:
i thought the deadline has passed and we can play now?

send me a pm about the league password

the password is "isspro".

If you've signed up on FIFA 10 during the past few days you can play already however those who haven't signed up on FIFA 10 (not on the forums) yet got til tonight at midnight to register to the tournament.

Tomorrow I'll let the reserves in if there's any free spot left.

Hi, I just went 4 days out on holidays and returned yesterday midnight, and now I see the league is already closed apparently?

Can I still join it? I see the league it's on Normal speed and semi settings and a lot of people has taken the big teams (while the first to join, me included, were picking more average teams) so I don't know if it will be really fun to play full manual with my Osasuna against people playing semi with Inter or Barcelona. Really, something should have done as many suggested relating controls and team stars (playing full manual with 4 or more star teams, for example).

I will still play it if I'm able to join, but I fear it won't be as fun as it could have been.

seeing as only 2 reserves got in and since the vast majority of those who had previously confirmed their participation in this thread didn't show up in the end you can still join, Drekkard.

You can also pick a big team if you wish.

I will keep Osasuna, only that it definitely won't be fun playing all manual with Osasuna against semi Inter, Man Utd, etc... For the next league, it would be great to have 4 star teams with full manual and lesser teams with semi if people want them. That would level a little the odds.

by the way, I'll probably rollback the league to square one because a few retards (who will be kicked out of the league as soon as I get back home) from the other boards were (admittedly) playing with fully assisted controls...

seeing as only 2 reserves got in and since the vast majority of those who had previously confirmed their participation in this thread didn't show up in the end you can still join, Drekkard.

You can also pick a big team if you wish.
i was sick last night so today i will join the league officialy on fifa 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom