[PS3]How do you patch kits into PES2008?

Yes you can have proper kits on pes 2008 i have you go to a website download the option file onto your pc unformat it using winrar get a usb memory drive transfer it onto then then onto ur ps3 then copy the files that easy i have the kits only for liverppol man utd arsenal and chelsea but its good;)

u cant , u can only get shirts, done my ps eye camera, and they look bad

get a modded xbox 360 and u can patch the hell out of it :D like i have

Hi all, thought I'd take the liberty to post my question in this thread. I bought the PS Eye yesterday purely to have a bit of fun on the PS3 PES2008 game. Managed to get my face scanned in (although the default face's nose is too prominent when embedding over), the limited hairstyles are also quite disappointing.

Ok, I can live with those BUT I next tried to scan in kits (as emblems, etc) and stretch over the default kit. It's livable but not great either... So my question...

It says you can scan in an image OR load an image. So if you can load an image, then surely the images are stored on the PS3 in a particular format? So what is the format? If this can be found then surely we can upload a picture from say a USB to work in the same way a scanned image does?

Thanks for your help.

Back
Top Bottom