PS3 Option files.

Culinary

Conference
17 September 2006
I intend to buy a PS3 when PES 2008 is released. With the news that this edition will be fully editable can anyone tell me if there will be any option files being made.

Also are the methods for transferring option files similar to the PS2 ie.Max Drive.

Thanks in advance and apologies if this is in the wrong forum, it was a toss up between this and the editing forum.

God knows.
Also I'd like to have some information about 3d kit models of WE2008, being a kitmaker, but of course I can't until it's released..

PES2008 will be the FIRST release on the PS3 so how come can anyone know how the OF or the AFS data structures will be?

God knows.
Also I'd like to have some information about 3d kit models of WE2008, being a kitmaker, but of course I can't until it's released..

PES2008 will be the FIRST release on the PS3 so how come can anyone know how the OF or the AFS data structures will be?

I don't expect people to know specifically about PES2008 option files, I'm asking more generally - Do max drives work on PS3 and if not are there similar other options available?

You wont need a max drive as any usb stick will be able to transfer the option file to the ps3

I don't expect people to know specifically about PES2008 option files, I'm asking more generally - Do max drives work on PS3 and if not are there similar other options available?
ok, sry then.. I think there will be some of course..
but well, we'll just have to wait and see..

I'm expecting a lot from the new editing mode, but at least I hope that they bring back the empty slots for unlicensed teams' kits in 0_text (or however the main data structure will be called..)

anyway, it's off topic.. so let's get back: there will probably be some OF files, but I really hope in something more "concrete" this time..

you can transfer it using any usb flash drive, a memory stick pro duo or even an SD flash card.

any removable storage data basically, so it will mean a lot more people will be able to downloaded and use the future OF

Back
Top Bottom