( PS3 ) Winning Eleven in 2006 !!

WE9

Non-League
10 June 2005
In my home
Arsenal
The Joystiq.com site has just published a list of 45 plays which would be designed to leave in 2006 on Playstation 3. And if one believe about it stores it PSM americain, the majority of plays PS3 under development would not be announced yet, some of them will leave surely them also this year (see THIS news). What to make conceal the scandalmongers which said that the line-up console would not be with the height. Here thus the list of the already announced plays published by the Joystiq.com site:

And the WE on of them :
# Winning Eleven [working title] : ( Online Sports ) Published by Konami , developed by Konami

Gamefaqs has Winning Eleven (working title)/Winning Eleven 10 both for Xbox 360
But we no theres no doubt the games will continue but unless games are region free and have English language we will have to wait much longer for Pro evolution titles or American releases etc.
As i wont be putting any crap early mod chips near a system worth $400 plus with warranty

I will repeat again... I said this many many times before...

PES/WE next generation (256bits) will only be released in 2006, it will be Winning Eleven Eleven (11) and PES 7. Konami ALREADY SAID THAT. It´s on their website. They are even thinking in changing the game name because Winning Eleven Eleven is weird.

Artist said:
I will repeat again... I said this many many times before...

PES/WE next generation (256bits) will only be released in 2006, it will be Winning Eleven Eleven (11) and PES 7. Konami ALREADY SAID THAT. It´s on their website. They are even thinking in changing the game name because Winning Eleven Eleven is weird.

No, Konami said that WE10 will be played only on the next generatiuon consoles, wich means NO PES6 ON PS2 and XBOX!

Artist, are you saying the next releases will be current-gen (WE10 and PES6), or that they will miss out those names when releasing the next version and call them WE11/PES7?

:eh:

We are all guessing aren't we? Nobody has the right awnser to this question. But when you put all the little knowen PS3 (and Xbox 360) facts together it's likely there won't be a next-gen Pro Evo/Winning Eleven in 2006.

Fact 1: PS3 development is heavily delayed and will not be released before the the 4th quarter of 2006, and will most likely slip into early 2007 (for Japan that is).

Fact 2: There just isn't a big enough Xbox 360 userbase (yet) for Konami to spend all their money on the development of a very expensive next-gen Pro Evo in 2006. Forget Winning Eleven, there is only a handfull of Japanese 360 owners, to small to develop for at the moment. PS3 is the platform Konami will develop for and port that game over to the 360 and high end PC. So in that way Microsoft is dependent on Sony.

Fact 3: Konami knows that they'll sell millions of Pro Evo/Winning Eleven games on the "old" PS2 (and Xbox). So for that mather they WILL NOT stop developing for these platforms just yet as some of you smart folks are claiming.

Fact 4: Konami loves games and are dedicated to making the best games it possibly can. But never ever forget that first and foremost Konami is a serious company that at the end of the day is in it for the business. Plain and simple: they have to make money.

Fact 5: Serious businesses don't like to gamble. So Konami will release their next-gen football games without any risks in fall 2007.

Anyway, don't hold your breath and in the meantime start reinventing your favorite game on your good old PS2 for the next 15-20 months...

None of that is FACT. It has been confirmed that work has begun on the 360 version it was given as in development at the japanese launch. So its coming in 2006.

"Microsoft is dependant on Sony" - I really have heard it all now! Thats ridiculous. Im open minded when it comes to computer gaming im not a "fanboy" as people term them. The 360 is here now, the PS3 doesnt even have a launch date yet. If konami release a current gen game for xbox they will be shooting themselves in the foot. We all know gaming is a demand driven industry and there is huge demand for a WE game for 360 and it could be the game that send sales soaring in Japan. I for one dont think KOnami can afford to miss the boat on this one.

And nothing Is FACT! its all fiction just now mate.

PS3 has no release date other than 'Spring 2006' which is obviously going to be Japan. Even if it slips from that date, which is likely, to say it won't appear in Japan till next year is a complete sensationalist fabrication. You have no idea when it will slip to, you're guessing.

Konami announced last year that development of Winning Eleven for 360 was under way and the game was expected to hit Japan in Q4 2006.

At Xbox Summit 2005:

Winning Eleven series executive producer Shinji Enomoto appeared onstage and commented that his project for the Xbox 360 is still in a very preliminary stage, but he said the game should be coming out sometime next year. "We've just begun development, and unfortunately, we don't have a trailer to show yet. But although we've only begun the project, it's already going smoothly," said Enomoto. "It should take about one year to finish the game. We hope to release it in Japan between fall and winter of 2006."

Source - Gamespot

Konami also announced last year that Winning Eleven 9 would be the final current-generation version. Whether they meant 'Winning Eleven 9' or the WE9 'Season' of games is debateable, but there has already been a J-League edition. However, there appears to be no sign of any 'Evolution' version, given that they've announced they're working on the next-gen versions and have said nothing more about current-gen games. We're already well past the window in which the Japanese would usually get their half-yearly update. So the signs point to no more current-gen editions, if anything there may be a cut-down version of the next-gen version, which will be released on PS2/Xbox, etc, like they did with Winning Eleven 5 on PSX.

Konami have recently announced they sold over 6,000,000 copies of Winning Eleven in it's 2005 fiscal year. I don't think Winning Eleven is much of a financial 'risk'.

It's coming for 360 and it's coming this year.

ClassicD said:
We're already well past the window in which the Japanese would usually get their half-yearly update. So the signs point to no more current-gen editions, if anything there may be a cut-down version of the next-gen version, which will be released on PS2/Xbox

Lol. It's me again. With the same question...: so is it a fact that there is not going to be a WE9LE of WE9FE in march06?

edit

Well it obviously isn't a fact as Konami has not announced that there will not be a evolution game. But still. I just want somebody to easy my anxiety. I really really want a new WE this or next month. If i would just know it will not happen then at least i could stop worrying about it and go back to actually getting sleep at night again.

Last edited:
yesimissyou said:
We are all guessing aren't we? Nobody has the right awnser to this question. But when you put all the little knowen PS3 (and Xbox 360) facts together it's likely there won't be a next-gen Pro Evo/Winning Eleven in 2006.

Fact 1: PS3 development is heavily delayed and will not be released before the the 4th quarter of 2006, and will most likely slip into early 2007 (for Japan that is).

Fact 2: There just isn't a big enough Xbox 360 userbase (yet) for Konami to spend all their money on the development of a very expensive next-gen Pro Evo in 2006. Forget Winning Eleven, there is only a handfull of Japanese 360 owners, to small to develop for at the moment. PS3 is the platform Konami will develop for and port that game over to the 360 and high end PC. So in that way Microsoft is dependent on Sony.

Fact 3: Konami knows that they'll sell millions of Pro Evo/Winning Eleven games on the "old" PS2 (and Xbox). So for that mather they WILL NOT stop developing for these platforms just yet as some of you smart folks are claiming.

Fact 4: Konami loves games and are dedicated to making the best games it possibly can. But never ever forget that first and foremost Konami is a serious company that at the end of the day is in it for the business. Plain and simple: they have to make money.

Fact 5: Serious businesses don't like to gamble. So Konami will release their next-gen football games without any risks in fall 2007.

Anyway, don't hold your breath and in the meantime start reinventing your favorite game on your good old PS2 for the next 15-20 months...

i hear you mate and belive what you say, i just wish the so called non fan boy would come out and wave his usa flag and shout out microsoft rules yea! loll is there not a person left with common sense? And if xbox360 gets a version of pes it will be jointly pes6 or we10 that will just be a high def port of the one released on ps2 at the same time. Konami's focus is on a NEW CONCEPT OF FOOTBALL FOR PS3 Fact Jap Company Jap Game Jap Bussines Jap etc ow and no i aint from japan

mazanga said:
Lol. It's me again. With the same question...: so is it a fact that there is not going to be a WE9LE of WE9FE in march06?

edit

Well it obviously isn't a fact as Konami has not announced that there will not be a evolution game. But still. I just want somebody to easy my anxiety. I really really want a new WE this or next month. If i would just know it will not happen then at least i could stop worrying about it and go back to actually getting sleep at night again.
It's impossible to say that it's "fact" mate. But they haven't announced any more versions for PS2, yet they announced the 360 and PS3 versions. And remember WE9 released back in August 2005 - usually WEFE versions appear about December/January, and we are now in February without any announcement.

If I were you, I would definitely forget about a new WE for PS2, I have.

Jon, I dunno who you are referring to as an MS/USA fanboy, if it's me then that's just daft because I prefer Sony over MS. Maybe you could stop beating about the bush and just say what you mean instead of hinting at things.

And Seabass said in a recent interview that he doesn't see the format as a big issue now, because they will all be powerful enough anyway and be able to handle the new version.

All this 'FACT' stuff is pish. There's only one fact here, Konami of Japan announced WE for 360 is coming this year.:mrgreen:

ClassicD said:
It's impossible to say that it's "fact" mate. But they haven't announced any more versions for PS2, yet they announced the 360 and PS3 versions. And remember WE9 released back in August 2005 - usually WEFE versions appear about December/January, and we are now in February without any announcement.

If I were you, I would definitely forget about a new WE for PS2, I have.

Jon, I dunno who you are referring to as an MS/USA fanboy, if it's me then that's just daft because I prefer Sony over MS. Maybe you could stop beating about the bush and just say what you mean instead of hinting at things.

And Seabass said in a recent interview that he doesn't see the format as a big issue now, because they will all be powerful enough anyway and be able to handle the new version.

All this 'FACT' stuff is pish. There's only one fact here, Konami of Japan announced WE for 360 is coming this year.:mrgreen:

Ok so your saying "Forget WE for PS2" then say "WE for 360 is your fact after forgetting about fact pish" lollz as deniro says to crystal "your good, your good" well im beat. Beat around the bush, lol i wish i could beat that bush guy he's the reason most are now turning into fan boys. Hey maybe he might invade japan to prevent ps3? loll

If Konami don't release a PES/WE game for PS3/360 this year, then they can all that work they did over the past 5 years to catch up with EA will go down the toilet. PS3/360 owners will have no choice but to buy FIFA 07.

NickSCFC said:
If Konami don't release a PES/WE game for PS3/360 this year, then they can all that work they did over the past 5 years to catch up with EA will go down the toilet. PS3/360 owners will have no choice but to buy FIFA 07.

this is crazy its so obvious that all fifa owners are from the usa and europe and that WE is heavily jap based hence the version released there first. I really have to give in i can clearly see this is way more than just a game here. So are you just trying to promote Fifa to the masses of us, is this not a Pro Evolution Soccer forum (A Computer Game remember!) :shock: Well only time will tell, and that we can all soon get back away from the Us Vs Them Mentality

No, I't not promoting FIFA, I'm saying Konami will lose alot of series customers if they don't release a new PES/WE for PS3/360 this year.

Infact PES6/WE10 should be released for PS3, 360, PS2, PSP, Xbox and PC, just as PES and PES2 came out for PS and PS2.

johnthekingsingh said:
Ok so your saying "Forget WE for PS2" then say "WE for 360 is your fact after forgetting about fact pish" lollz as deniro says to crystal "your good, your good" well im beat. Beat around the bush, lol i wish i could beat that bush guy he's the reason most are now turning into fan boys. Hey maybe he might invade japan to prevent ps3? loll
I said there are no more versions of WE or PES announced for PS2, and there are versions announced for 360/PS3. There are no 'opinions' on that, those are facts, so what's the problem?

:roll:

ClassicD said:
I said there are no more versions of WE or PES announced for PS2, and there are versions announced for 360/PS3. There are no 'opinions' on that, those are facts, so what's the problem?

:roll:

ok i admit it i was getting carried away abit, there isnt a problem. Just venting different views, would be a boring forum if not.

NickSCFC said:
No, I't not promoting FIFA, I'm saying Konami will lose alot of series customers if they don't release a new PES/WE for PS3/360 this year.

Infact PES6/WE10 should be released for PS3, 360, PS2, PSP, Xbox and PC, just as PES and PES2 came out for PS and PS2.

u cant release a game that is compatible for ps3 and ps2... they 2 use totally diff level of hardware. its just like as if doom 3 can run on ur pentium 500 PC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom