[PS4] How to equip all teams with real kits by swapping images and sharing slots

we7god

Kreisklassen-Profi
15 August 2003
Germany - Soester Börde
FC Schalke 04
This is a way to use proper kits and emblems for all teams in the game.
As space is limited you can equip 100+ teams at once with real kits. So this method will use swapping images and slot-sharing for a lot of teams. You will need two or three USB sticks, to swap the graphics for the teams.

PREPERATION:

Format the sticks with FAT32 and create the WEPES folder on each.

As I mentioned, you can have about 100 - 110 teams with kits at once. So first think about which pack of teams should have kits at the same time.

All teams just get 3 kits (gk, home, away)

My first batch contains:
All national teams (north korea just 2 kits)
Sassuolo kits and emblem
All Premier League kits and emblems
All Bundesliga kits and emblems
All completion emblems (except Konami cup and league)

Now comes an important point:

Rename all kits on your computer into digits starting with 001, 002, 003, 004 up to 3xx...
Use the sequence you want to edit them ingame. With this method the files on the stick and ingame will have the same order.
To make inserting easier, rename the kits for each region or league in a sequence that continues and then finish each region before moving to the next or to a league.
I started with south america, then north america, africa, asia, europe, sassuolo, premier league and finally the Bundesliga.

Do the same for the Club emblems, but start with 500, 501, 502....
For the competition emblems just leave the names. If you want to rename, i would suggest to start with 800, 801, 802...

Copy all your renamed kits and logos onto the first stick into WEPES folder.

INSERTING AND EDITING:

In PES 2016 use data Management to import the graphics.

Choose competition Emblems.
Now choose manual selection and tick the Emblems. Those should be at the bottom of the long image list.
After that, press OK

After that choose team emblems
Now choose manual selection and tick the Emblems. Those should be directly above competition Emblems.

Now coming to the kits.
Click on strip category. Then choose "copy all" option and directly after that choose "manual selection".
This will tick all images. Now you have to scroll down and untick ALL Emblems (team and competition emblems).
Finally press ok and the files will be imported.

After a few minutes this is finished.

Now start implementing the Emblems to the teams and editing the kits included loading the imported kits for each team.
Before loading the Image, i suggest to change the colour of the default shirt into the one of the real Kit - this will make sure that the dots on the radar have the correct colours. Edit ALL kits you imported until you are satisfied and you have no team or Kit left. Save the edited data - you can do it in Edit mode or simply leave it and the game saves automatically.

Now first Batch is finished, we come to the preparation of batch 2:

PREPARATION BATCH 2:

This time i want all european leagues have proper kits and emblems.
I will keep sassuolo, premier league and Bundesliga.

So go into Edit mode (make sure your edited data from batch 1 was saved!), go to data Management and select deleting images. Go to strips, select all kits, then click manual selection, scroll down and untick all sassuolo kits, all premier league and bundesliga kits.
Then click ok and all national teams kits images will be deleted.

This time i will import kits and emblems of all Championship, Serie B, Liga NOS (and maybe some other european teams).

Now rename all the kits like in batch 1. You can continue with next number or start again with 001, 002, 003...
Do the same with the team Emblems. Continue with next number or start with 500, 501, 502,...
Copy all those files onto stick 2 into WEPES folder.

Go to edit mode and import the Emblems first, like discribed above (manual selection and tick emblems, press ok)

Now import the kits in the same way like in batch 1 (select all, manual selection, untick emblems, press ok)

After that you can implement the team Emblems and kits including editing like above.
After finishing editing, make sure to save the file again.

Remarks:
Due to the additional emblems, you can not import so much kits like in batch 1, because the emblems now need more space.
Aprox 10 emblems need the same space like 1 Kit - so the ratio is 1/10.
If you did it the same way like me, you should have deleted 224 national team kits. This time you might be able to import about 218 kits.

Now the kits will be copied into the same Slots like before (some less Slots due to the issue mentioned above). This will issue that the national teams will be equipped with Club team kits, because they share the same Kit slot. As long as you play only Club teams, this should be not a big deal.

If you want to play with national teams again, just delete all kits and all team Emblems in data Management.
Then copy all kits and team Emblems of stick 1 into PES. In this case the club teams edited in batch 2 will appear in national team kits.

If you afterwards want to have all european Club teams again, delete all national team kits and import kits and emblems of stick 2 into PES.
Voilà. You can enjoy the teams with original kits.

Of course you can do the same for club teams of south america.

PREPARATION BATCH 3:

Rename kits and emblems on you computer like written above.

If you want to equip all south american Clubs and Edit the PLA League (eg with Major league or mexican or another american league), you can use the same method like for batch 2 (just delete NT kits and keep premier league and Bundesliga kits and emblems).
After that, import the kits and emblems like mentioned for batch 2.
Edit the teams and save the Edit data again.

BATCH 3 version 2

If you want to use the PAS league (eg for j-league etc) in the same step with the south american teams , i suggest to delete all kits and emblems (or keep maximum the premier league OR Bundesliga and sassuolo).
In this case swapping between different batches will be a little bit tricky, but no rocket science ;).
Do the editing and save the Edit data.

SWITCHING
To switch between different batches use the follwing Methods (will appear below):

From 1 to 2: Method A

From 2 to 1: Method B

From 1 to 3: Method D

From 2 to 3: Method D

From 3 to 1: Method B

From 3 to 2: Method C

IF PAS League should be edited along with south american teams (BATCH 3 version 2):

From 1 to 3: Method E

From 2 to 3: Method E

From 3 to 1: Method B

From 3 to 2:
1st: Method B
2nd: Method A

METHODS:

A)
delete all national team kits
insert stick 2
copy emblems (manual selection)
copy all kits (untick emblems before pressing OK!!!)

B)
delete all team kits
delete all team emblems
Insert Stick 1

C)
delete all team kits EXCEPT BPL, BULI & Sassuolo
delete all team emblems EXCEPT BPL, BULI & Sassuolo
insert stick 2

D)
delete all team kits EXCEPT BPL, BULI & Sassuolo
delete all team emblems EXCEPT BPL, BULI & Sassuolo
insert stick 3

E)
delete all team kits (or keep the kits for ONE league [BPL or BULI] and Sassuolo)
delete all team emblems (or keep the emblems for ONE league [BPL or BULI] and Sassuolo)
Insert Stick 3

Last edited:
Re: [PS4] How to equip all teams with real kits with swapping images and sharing slot

This seems to be a little bit tricky or complicated in the beginning, but when you have done this some times, it is really easy.

As mentioned above, you can only have 100+ teams with proper kits at the same time. Depending on what modes or teams you want to play with, you can use this method, swap the images and play with oher teams in real kits :)

If you want to use it and have any questions, feel free to post here. I will try to do my best to answer any quastion.

Right now I have edited:
ALL national teams
ALL premier league teams
ALL Buli teams (only kits & emblems)
ALL skybet championship teams
SOME Serie B teams (work in progress until all are finished)

Planned to do:
NOS Liga
(maybe some other european teams)

Argentina League
Chile League
(maybe MX league over PLA)

Last edited:
Re: [PS4] How to equip all teams with real kits with swapping images and sharing slot

boah, great but need much time, thanks anyway

Xes, it is some effort to put in, but I think it's worth it. And as we have to wait for the DLC, I will continue to edit all kits, emblems and rename the teams ;)

show if understood wright i will import save and delete using the same slots when i finish e.x.p. premier league, save them delete them import championship?? that way??

To use the Championship kits, i have deleted the national team kits. It is important, that the teams you want to use at the same time don't use the same Slots. And as long as you have free slots you should not delete images. Just do it, when all slots are used.

And try to use the same slots for teams you won't play at the same time: eg = NT teams and european Club teams OR national teams and south americsn club teams OR european Club teams and south american Club teams.

In this way swapping makes Sense. BPL and Championship sharing the same slots makes no sense imho ;)

To use the Championship kits, i have deleted the national team kits. It is important, that the teams you want to use at the same time don't use the same Slots. And as long as you have free slots you should not delete images. Just do it, when all slots are used.

And try to use the same slots for teams you won't play at the same time: eg = NT teams and european Club teams OR national teams and south americsn club teams OR european Club teams and south american Club teams.

In this way swapping makes Sense. BPL and Championship sharing the same slots makes no sense imho ;)
so i don't have all the teams correct kits at the same time ? is not a trick to overlap tha konami limitation on kits slots ?

No, you cannot have all teams at once with correct kits, because there is too little space for importing images. When importing kits and emblems you can have 100+ teams with correct kits.

This method is for swapping the images due to your current demand of teams you need to have correct kits. ;)

Last edited:
No, you cannot have all teams at once with correct kits, because there is too little space for importing images. When importing kits and emblems you can have 100+ teams with correct kits.

This method is for swapping the images due to your current demand of teams you need to have correct kits. ;)

Myself and son on PS4 have just added all EPL kits, Manager Photos and also the Team Emblems. But when we've tried to add the Competition Emblems, it now basically says it can't as there is not enough space. I thought there was 364 ish slots ?

Also, we tried deleting one of the Manager photos to try and make one extra space for the EPL Badge, but we still get the same message.

I'm lost ? Any ideas bud ?

Myself and son on PS4 have just added all EPL kits, Manager Photos and also the Team Emblems. But when we've tried to add the Competition Emblems, it now basically says it can't as there is not enough space. I thought there was 364 ish slots ?

Also, we tried deleting one of the Manager photos to try and make one extra space for the EPL Badge, but we still get the same message.

I'm lost ? Any ideas bud ?

First of all, you should be aware of the real quantities of images you can insert as follows:

The maximum amount of kits is 336 !!!
If you insert this amount of kits, you will not be able to import anything more than just 1(!) teamemblem or 1 manager pic.

You should know that you can insert 336 kits OR 3358 manager pics OR 3358 team emblems
Or any mix of it (including the competition emblems)
To calculate nearly exact how many images of which type you can insert, you should consider following ratio:

1 kit takes the same space as 10 manager pics or team emblems.
so the ratio kit/manager pics or kit/emblems is 1/10.

Eg: I have inserted 35 team emblems & 33 competition emblems and 329 kits. After that I am not able to insert any kind of graphic.

So 35 (team emblems) + 33 (competition emblems) = 68 pics ~ space for 7 kits. 336 - 7 = 329.
So this is in line with the calculation scheme above ;)

So this ratio and calculation should make clear in which ways the limited space can be used.

My advice for you is

first, check if you have imported images into wrong section (eg: kits into managers OR mangers into emblems). Therefore go to "datamanagement" - "delete images", chose the first categorie and check all images in it manually. If there is any image, that was imported not correctly (that does not belong in this section), delete it. Continue with next categorie until you have checked all four ones.

If you have done that I would recommend to delete ALL manager pics and try to import the competition emblems you want to have ingame.
For me and many others, the manager pics are nice to have but less important compared to emlebms or kits.

in your case, if you have imported just BPL images (including kits, emblems and managers), you should have at leat imported 57 kits, 19 team emblems, and 20 managers. If imported everything correct, you should normally have space left for 277 kits or 2770 manager pics. Importing all competition emblems, should not cause any problems. Even if you have imported ALL images for championship as well (minimum 72kits, 24 managers + 24 emblems) - you still should be able to import 200 kits at least or 2000 managers etc.

It seems that something has gone wrong or you have imported already more kits than you have mentioned in your post - to be sure, check the images you imported for each category as I explained above.

Last edited:
First of all, you should be aware of the real quntities of images you can insert as follows:

The maximum amount of kits is 336 !!!
If you insert this amount of kits, you will not be able to import anything more than just 1(!) teamemblem or 1 manager pic.

You should know that you can insert 336 kits OR 3358 manager pics OR 3358 team emblems
Or any mix of it (including the competition emblems)
To calculate nearly exact how many images of which type you can insert, you should consider following ratio:

1 kit takes the same space as 10 manager pics or team emblems.
so the ratio kit/manager pics or kit/emblems is 1/10.

Eg: I have inserted 35 team emblems & 33 competition emblems and 329 kits. After that I am not able to insert any kind of graphic.

So 35 (team emblems) + 33 (competition emblems) = 68 pics ~ space for 7 kits. 336 - 7 = 329.
So this is in line with the calculation scheme above ;)

So this ratio and calculation should make clear in which ways the limited space can be used.

My advice for you is

1: check if you have imported images into wrong section (eg: kits into managers OR mangers into emblems). Therefore go to datamanagement - delete images, chose the first categorie and check all images in it manually. If there is any image, that was imported not correctly, delete it. Conitnue with next categorie until you have checked all four ones.

If you have done that I would recommend to delete ALL manager pics and try to import the competition emblems you want to have ingame.
For me and many others, the manager pics are nice to have but less important compared to emlebms or kits.

in your case, if you have imported just BPL images (including kits, emblems and managers), you should have at leat imported 57 kits, 19 team emblems, and 20 managers. If imported everything correct, you should normally have space left for 277 kits or 2770 manager pics. Importing all competition emblems, should not cause any problems. Even if you have imported ALL images for championship as well (minimum 72kits, 24 managers + 24 emblems) - you still should be able to import 200 kits at least or 2000 managers etc.

It seems that something has gone wrong or you have imported already more kits than you have mentioned in your post - to be sure, check the images you imported for each category as I explained above.

Congratulations and much thanks for what is, quite simply, the best, most informative and comprehensive reply to a post I've ever seen on EvoWeb in all my years of posting here.

Mucho Gracias Hombre ;)

You're welcome :)

If you still have any trouble, please select "delete images" as mentioned above, chose "manual selection" and scroll down through all sections, so you can recognize the images. after you have done this for all 4 categories press the share button on the pad and upload the video somewhere and post the link into this rhread. I will have look on the vid and tell you, what causes the issue for you.

One last thing: make sure your HDD in PS4 is not full and does not allow to import any images ;)

btw: sorry for the typos, i have just drunk too many beers during todays poker night ;)

Last edited:
You're welcome :)

If you still have any trouble, please select "delete images" as mentioned above, chose "manual selection" and scroll down through all sections, so you can recognize the images. after you have done this for all 4 categories press the share button on the pad and upload the video somewhere and post the link into this rhread. I will have look on the vid and tell you, what causes the issue for you.

One last thing: make sure your HDD in PS4 is not full and does not allow to import any images ;)

btw: sorry for the typos, i have just drunk too many beers during todays poker night ;)

I love Poker, spent many a night on the Vegas tables as well, most recently in July, when I took my son over for a week for McGregor v Mendes and the UFC Fan Expo week. It was also the World Series of Poker week, so plenty of sharks in the tank, but I managed not to get too badly bitten. :LOL:

And your advice was spot on, my son had imported the EPL Club Emblems into the Competition Emblem slots, hence the reason there was no space left.

We have now rectified this, so thanks again buddy ;)

Is there a National Kit Pack available yet ? I've not seen one, so I assume you did yours yourself ??!!

Also, I find the PS4 version of PES 16, far superior to the PS3 version. I actually really enjoy playing this, even with its odd flaws here and there.

Last edited:
Glad i could help you finding the mistake.

I have used the "mega Pack" i found on pesgaming (is as well on pesgalaxy) ;)
I can post the link tomorrow if you do not find it - right now I am going to sleep. Was a long night ;)

Poker for me is a great game. I tried earning some money with it, but I am not that good. But I still enjoy it with 6 or more friends, having some beers, funny conversations and nice evening at all ;)

@WE7GOD: Great job mate. Exactly what I'm looking for. Just so I get this clear, if I assign one home, one away and one gk for each unlicensed team in premier league, it would be from 001 (arsenal home) to 057 (west ham gk). Now, will my championship kits be from 058 (birmingham home) to 129 (wolves gk)? If I save it this way, will the kits be automatically assigned and applied in the game?

The numbering would be ok, but you still have to apply each Image to the team in Edit mode.
But once you applied the kits and saved the Edit file, the link between the uniform and the slot remains.

This means if you start to apply the slots to Club teams first until you cannot insert any kit due to space limitation, save the editing, delete all images, restart importing kits for other teams and apply them - those teams will again start to use the slots beginning from 001.

Eg let's say you start editing the Clubs with Arsenal and later on, after swapping the kit image files you start with Albania - the teams will use the same slots.

The numbering would be ok, but you still have to apply each Image to the team in Edit mode.
But once you applied the kits and saved the Edit file, the link between the uniform and the slot remains.

This means if you start to apply the slots to Club teams first until you cannot insert any kit due to space limitation, save the editing, delete all images, restart importing kits for other teams and apply them - those teams will again start to use the slots beginning from 001.

Eg let's say you start editing the Clubs with Arsenal and later on, after swapping the kit image files you start with Albania - the teams will use the same slots.

Totally get it. So we create these link ups between the slots and the teams. This is very good as I keep changing from one kit maker to another for various clubs. So all I will have to do is to change that particular numbered kit in the USB and re-upload (delete and upload) in the game.

Correct. I have already done that. If you find better versions of kits, delete the kits and import the new ones in the same order and rename the new files with the old files names on your USB stick. ;)

If I used 68 kit slots for the 19 Premiership (68 because I will have 11 extra kits as third kits for certain teams), will there be enough kit slots (Home, Away and GK only) for all other teams - clubs and national?

Also, I have used manager pics for all 20 Premiership teams and all 24 Championship teams. I am willing to sacrifice the Championship manager pics if it means that I can use the above mentioned 11 extra third kits. :)

If I used 68 kit slots for the 19 Premiership (68 because I will have 11 extra kits as third kits for certain teams), will there be enough kit slots (Home, Away and GK only) for all other teams - clubs and national?

Also, I have used manager pics for all 20 Premiership teams and all 24 Championship teams. I am willing to sacrifice the Championship manager pics if it means that I can use the above mentioned 11 extra third kits. :)

No, you don't have enough slots to equip ALL teams at once !!!

As mentioned in this thread already, there is only space for 336 kits maximum (when not importing any other images).
As the total space for kits and managers and all emblems is shared, you cannot import 336 kits AND 3358 managers AND 3358 emblems. It is 336 OR 3358 OR 3358 (or any mixture of it). The ratio is 1/10 - that means ONE kit take the same space as TEN managers (or emblems).

If you do not import any other image, the 336 kits are not enough to insert kits for all unlicensed teams. Therfore you would need at least about 750 slots (only for GK, home, away) - and even more if you want to insert a 3rd or 4th kit. The 336 kits are enough for 112 teams ;)

I recommend to only focus on kits and emblems (manager pics aren't really that important). If you want to maximize the amount of teams with kits, do not use 3rd kits. Your additional eleven kits & the BPL and Championship managers, prevent 5 other teams to get equipped with proper kits.

The method I described in this thread allows you to edit all teams and equip them with kits, BUT only about 100+ at the same time. As the images are just linked to teams etc, you can share the slots for the kits and just swap the images, to have the teams equipped with correct kits you currently want to play with.

As I mentioned before, it makes sense to share the slots between national teams and club teams ;)

No, you don't have enough slots to equip ALL teams at once !!!

As mentioned in this thread already, there is only space for 336 kits maximum (when not importing any other images).
As the total space for kits and managers and all emblems is shared, you cannot import 336 kits AND 3358 managers AND 3358 emblems. It is 336 OR 3358 OR 3358 (or any mixture of it). The ratio is 1/10 - that means ONE kit take the same space as TEN managers (or emblems).

If you do not import any other image, the 336 kits are not enough to insert kits for all unlicensed teams. Therfore you would need at least about 750 slots (only for GK, home, away) - and even more if you want to insert a 3rd or 4th kit. The 336 kits are enough for 112 teams ;)

I recommend to only focus on kits and emblems (manager pics aren't really that important). If you want to maximize the amount of teams with kits, do not use 3rd kits. Your additional eleven kits & the BPL and Championship managers, prevent 5 other teams to get equipped with proper kits.

The method I described in this thread allows you to edit all teams and equip them with kits, BUT only about 100+ at the same time. As the images are just linked to teams etc, you can share the slots for the kits and just swap the images, to have the teams equipped with correct kits you currently want to play with.

As I mentioned before, it makes sense to share the slots between national teams and club teams ;)

Thank you very much we7god. You were very helpful! :WORSHIP:

All teams at once with correct kits is impossible on PS4.
Using no Manager Photos and the minimum of emblems you need will maximize the quantity of kits you can insert. As mentioned already, using no other images than kits, will allow you to import 336 kits (112 teams).

All teams at once with correct kits is impossible on PS4.
Using no Manager Photos and the minimum of emblems you need will maximize the quantity of kits you can insert. As mentioned already, using no other images than kits, will allow you to import 336 kits (112 teams).

I'm confused then.
If I have all logos for
Premier League (19)
Championship (24)
Serie A (1) - Sassulo
Serie B (23)
Liga Nos (15)
and 5 fake teams, will I have enough space for kits to have premier League, Championship, Bundesliga and all European national kits?

I'm confused then.
If I have all logos for
Premier League (19)
Championship (24)
Serie A (1) - Sassulo
Serie B (23)
Liga Nos (15)
and 5 fake teams, will I have enough space for kits to have premier League, Championship, Bundesliga and all European national kits?

The Logos in total are 87 - those will take away 9 slots for kits.

This means 327 kits (109 teams) remaining.
BPL, Championship, Bundesliga and European national teams are 87 teams in total = 261 kits (no 3rd or 4th kits).

So, Yes, you can insert the kits like you want.

If you want to equip all those Club teams with kits and emblems in the leagues you mentioned, you have to insert 102 team Emblems + proper competition Logos aprox 18 of 33), you lose about 12 slots.
324 will remain, which allows to equip all european Club teams (306).
After that only 18 kits (6 teams) will remain for european national teams.

So you have to make your choice.

Back
Top Bottom