[PS4] Online Play / maybe a competition for evo-web people?

Saint Angelo

【AÑUNGA ÑUNGA】
3 August 2019
Dublin atm
YUGOSLAVIA
Okay because I keep mentioning it in the big thread and it gets lost let me start a thread of my own:

Anyone on PS4 who would like to play online in a bit more structured way? I really, really dig online this year. Here's my idea, I wanna play a competition with people!
I keep mentioning Swiss and Danish league because they are 1.) lower rated teams which is what we are all about in here 2.) lesser leagues with less teams, more balanced and no need for 20 active players. Other than that I mostly play with NTs online so if you wanna do an Eurocompetition of sorts, I'm all for it.

Who have we got on PS4 though! If you wanna participate in something bigger, or have any suggestions drop in. If you wanna just play around casually (im not a myclubber though) I wouldn't mind either. In general a thread for PS4 online with people dropping their PSNs would be nice I guess?

Don't ban me mods please, red cards are always welcome though! And please guys lets get a competition going, even something as simple as Evening EU Tourneys would be awesome!

Evo-Web PS4 List:

@Saint Angelo PSN: SaintAngeloPL Region: EU (Ireland)

Its a good community idea. I'd like something like this but this game is too dynamic - everyone including me is just trying to work out this game is, how the modes and different options play out etc.

i'm trying to make time to read evo-web, watch some vids, then at some point i'll modify tactics let alone actually play a 20min match up.

you'll probs have better luck towards the end of the game cycle, IMO. but keep the idea here.

Isn't the best way to working the game out...well, playing it? :D

My opinion is very mixed in general but one important thing on PS4 is that, guess what, IT WORKS THE WAY ITS MEANT TO, which is quite a new situation in PES game.

@Tom you wanna laugh mate then look at the mirror, do you even play pes? :R1:R1:R1

Back
Top Bottom