[PS4] PES 2017 - Full manual players PSN id's

PESV

Championship
28 April 2002
The Netherlands
Mine is TK-NL-84. I live in the Netherlands.

Edit:

Note that there is already a community called "PES 2017 Full Manual community". Would be nice if more people join in there.

Last edited:
I'd be happy to play against other full manual players that actually try to imitate the game itself.

PSN id: Sir_Yodi
(from Finland)

Feel free to drop me a friend request.

Another way would be creating a community on PS4 for full manual players.

Another way would be creating a community on PS4 for full manual players.

I never noticed those communities until you mentioned it. There is actually a PES 2017 Full Manual community, only has 3 members (including me now). It is created by someone in the UK.

What do you guys think, create a new "PES 2017 Evo-web" community? Or join the former?

Now joined the community, too.

My ID: LeguanEins (Germany)

Had some great matches in online league mode with random four stars teams against other manual players. Surprisingly it feels absolutely lag free in most games. :APPLAUD:

Hi,

Psn: Distant_Stations

I'm from Sweden. I usually play Online divisions with "similar settings" set so u will find me there as well. :)

Is there an agreed control scheme for this? I know people say 'full manual', so I assume that means advanced shooting/through balls is off the cards. But what about other things like directional guides, or off-the-ball run controls, or auto-feints? Are those restricted too, or is that up to the user?

PSN visualcomplexity

There are also a bunch of manual leagues, if you want to play more than just friendlies. Some are open for registration now.

There are different league, different flavors - some have less games per week, some demand a lot of games per week. Some you get to pick a team, some you get a random team assigned to you. Some even have management and transfer market. Some are in different countries/languages, if you want to play with players in your area.

As for control schemes, all leagues are using this:

file.php

f8t1405p27559n2.jpg

11891459_10207915907083361_7937940425452600898_o.jpg

gGDkg7p.png

Thanks very much for those.

Is Advanced through balls useful even without the little reticule? I can barely use it effectively with!

IcelandicOps, in the process of having an optical fiber installed, should mean I'm open to fully manual PES business fairly soon. Have UK copy.

Thanks very much for those.

Is Advanced through balls useful even without the little reticule? I can barely use it effectively with!

It's better to go by feel. I'm not even sure the target thing is useful, it's turned off because they don't want players obsess over trying to place a circle thing around the field. Having the circle guidance makes it more like Duck Hunt on NES than football anyway :LOL:

Just imagine drawing a curve with your L-stick, that'll help. Not every pass will be successful, because it's not meant to be anyway.

Just got Fiber! Add me mofos!

hang on, do I have to have through pass on advanced to count as a full manual player? 'Cause then I'm boned

Last edited:
I don't actually see why advanced through balls would be required, for one thing, I have set the passing on manual so my through balls are actually manual. So I'm setting up my own manual league with that advanced through ball-BS out of the way:
3900673-0748244656-

Back
Top Bottom