PS4 & PS3 Controllers Together on PC Using ScpDriver.

Mabrouk86

Non-League
31 July 2019
I don't know if this is the right forum to post in it. Hope this will be helpful.

I am using this method from years. If anybody has a better method please post.

For me I never faced a major issue. And it's the easiest way I have found until now.

Thanks to Scarlet.Crush who made this program and made it an open source.

Last edited:
IF (and that's a really big if) this works in Windows 7, the guy who created this deserves a money prize.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

You are welcome.

IF (and that's a really big if) this works in Windows 7, the guy who created this deserves a money prize.

I start using it on win 7 and as I remember it worked better than win 10.

And I was able to use 4 ps controllers + twin joystick usb controllers ( 6 controllers in total) with pcsx2 emulator, I played with my friends on couch (SmackDown here comes the pain) using all 6 controllers same time.

He really deserve all the appreciation.

Last edited:
omg thank you so much!! I have been searching for this whole time:BOUNCE:
you should've changed the title to English on youtube, make it easier if someone searching up

Last edited:
omg thank you so much!! I have been searching for this whole time:BOUNCE:
you should've changed the title to English on youtube, make it easier if someone searching up
I used both in title Arabic/English :THINK: I thought it would and it should appear when search for it.
And my pleasure that worked for you.:SAL:

@Mabrouk86 one question if i wanna use my ds4 controller back to my ps4 is my controller still working? or do i have to uninstall the whole ScpDriver?

@Mabrouk86 one question if i wanna use my ds4 controller back to my ps4 is my controller still working? or do i have to uninstall the whole ScpDriver?
Last 6 minutes of the video I spoke about features. Yes you can easily use it back. Just connect it to ps4 with cable like new controller then disconnect it.

Back
Top Bottom