PS5 Madden NFL 21 Next Gen Videos

I like the gameplay so far in Madden. I've only played 2 games so I want to give it a bit more time. But so far so good. Not a big change from current gen but there is a noticeable difference in gameplay.

Maybe it's just me but as a PC user that's not impressive visually at all, any decent PC can do that at more.

/turns PC snob mode off

Sorry ;)

Nice to see you posting Becanes I don't read the PES threads so didn't know you were still around, always good to see an old name you recognise from the early days :)

Sup Placebo! I'm not around too much but I've been around more lately with PES and the PC modding scene. Even though I've kinda disappeared again. :)
Yeah this is not a big leap as far as graphics but it's also just a free upgrade unlike NBA 2K21. The gameplay is a lot better though and that's where you can feel the difference. I expect Madden 22 to be the true next gen game.

A miserable American Football fan at the moment over here..... Cowboys fan.

I like the change in the route running, which is a big difference. Franchise mode still sucks though.

hey @Becanes would you agree to that?
im interested in other users opinions for sure!!

https://www.operationsports.com/mad...w-not-a-revolution-but-a-solid-gameplay-base/
I would agree. I would say the changes to the weight of the players and the speed difference of the players is a great change and very noticeable. You can't just turn on a dime anymore and make a play. It's a very welcome change. But there are many things they need to work on. Hopefully we see a new engine next year.

Fell away FROM Madden, but I've fell back. Into it.

Loved playing the recent story modes in the last few years and I'm. Going to pick up this year's tomorrow, I'm going to get the PS4 version at its only £33, whilst the PS5 version is cheapest at £60, so I'll just do the free upgrade.

Dolphins for me, even they've turned good this year.

FD

Fell away FROM Madden, but I've fell back. Into it.

Loved playing the recent story modes in the last few years and I'm. Going to pick up this year's tomorrow, I'm going to get the PS4 version at its only £33, whilst the PS5 version is cheapest at £60, so I'll just do the free upgrade.

Dolphins for me, even they've turned good this year.

FD
Glad you are getting back into it. Dolphins definitely.

Playing the Face Of, really enjoying it, with Miami Dolphins from Florida Gators. I'm a QB, just on my second season as a regular.

I'm not the greatest at the game, but have it on Professional, just to tilt the difficulty up a bit, as was blowing teams away on easy (obviously the hs/college is on easy).

After I'm done with FOF I'll move onto a Franchise with the Dolphins as I like creating players.

FD

Not sure what's happening but evem though I won Superbowl, I got an inury won my game back and now been released.

Joined Tampa but now experience ridiculous amount of interceptions.

Might contemplate downing the difficulty if it keeps being this hard, can hardly make a pass.

FD

Not sure what's happening but evem though I won Superbowl, I got an inury won my game back and now been released.

Joined Tampa but now experience ridiculous amount of interceptions.

Might contemplate downing the difficulty if it keeps being this hard, can hardly make a pass.

FD
Keep going. Sounds like you are really enjoying it.

I need to get so more videos posted.

I love college football and I have NCAA Football 14. I put a video on my channel but no one really watched it so I stopped doing that one.

Me too, Longhorns follower.

I have to say NCAA Football 14 plays a better game of football than Madden. I just think the defence plays in Madden are broke, especially deep cover plays.

That's interesting. I like it better on Next Gen. There is more weight to the players so you can't just cut on a dime. The only they really need to do in my opinion is tighten up the defense. But I also play 99% of the time against another human.

I'm all against AI to be honest dude, so that's likely where we differ on opinion.

Last edited:
Actually playing this more than anything else.

Completed FOF, I thoroughly enjoyed it, liked the story.

I've now created a Franchise and went The Dolphins, going to have to mess about with sliders to make it slightly more difficult, think I'm All Pro, but sliders are on the low side.

I've had some games but I'm on a perfect season so far, I have created players that I always like doing so there are some good players in my team, but think after this season I'll change the sliders, I'm still pretty hopeless at Interceptions, might up a lot of CPU stats but stick. Interceptions at a very low rate.

I got Tom Brady as a backup QB, had the guy Capperneck (sp?) but traded him for a player as I did with Tua too, which I didn't want to do, but wanted the other player more.

Guy I really want is R. Smith of Bears, he was a foe in FOF and I ended up getting him on FOF as the for becomes friend type story. So I want to get him. In as a good defensive player.

FD

Back
Top Bottom