PS5 Madden NFL 21 Next Gen Videos

Really enjoying this, playing on All Madden mode but with the sliders slightly lowered, but not sure whether to put them up and put on All Pro.

Won Superbowl first year with a perfect season, and had went 9-0 second, but lost a couple of games now, kinda like a switch was turned on (I have been farting around with sliders so maybe the combined All Madden and improved sliders might be a tad much, as not a skilled NFL player, so not sure of tactics etc).

Had Brady first season, as backup to main QB (created guy, I've created quite a few good players as always like doing that), released him at end of season (he came on late on Superbowl and ran short for a TD, lol). However I've resigned him again.

Had also signed in first season Kaepernick (sp?), but maybe sign him back again when Brady retires.

Want Smith the MLB from Chicago, but he's hard to get.

FD
Sounds like it's too easy for you. Might need to try All Madden on default sliders.

I know the thread title says PS5 but I just talked it as the Madden thread.
It's available on gamepass. Downloaded it and I do feel the graphics are a bit improved and it's a bit smoother. Dont think 20 was running at 60fps.
Can't really tell much difference gameplay wise. I still can't defend the pass down the middle...

Found it interesting that it gave me the option to install the xbox one version or the s/x version which was like 3gb larger

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom