PSP & Piggyback Interactive PE6 : Expert guide

X

xsdefiance

Just bought PE6 and am looking to buy the Piggyback interactive PE6: Expert Guide. Nocied the guide covers PS2, PC, XBOX and XBOX 360. How relevent is the book to the PSP version or can I not use the guidance it gives for the PS2 for the PSP ?

HELP ! :(

Hi thanks for the info. I ended up purchasing the guide and it has proven usefull. I have never played PE6 on anything other than a PSP so using the PS2 details from the guide as a basis to find out the moves. The only difficulty is some PS2 moves use :l2: or :r2: or the second analogue, obviously the PSP doesnt have them. Does this mean these moves can not be performed or are they mapped in some other way.

Anyone know of a definitive list of moves with the PSP ?

Hi thanks for the info. I ended up purchasing the guide and it has proven usefull. I have never played PE6 on anything other than a PSP so using the PS2 details from the guide as a basis to find out the moves. The only difficulty is some PS2 moves use :l2: or :r2: or the second analogue, obviously the PSP doesnt have them. Does this mean these moves can not be performed or are they mapped in some other way.

Anyone know of a definitive list of moves with the PSP ?

If you stop the game, there is a menulist. 2nd from buttom is the Command list, so there are the basic movings.

Back
Top Bottom