psp pro evo

thats why i wanted to no as u cant alter shirts with option files so patching could be the only option

Are you able to play against a friend in the same room who also has a PSP and Pro Evo 6 using wireless?

is it possible to import shirts in to the iso using ggs

it was possible with pes5, although i could change the keeper shirts fine, but when i tried to import player kits, they were transparent in game, and i had no idea how to fix it. i think you should be able to do the same with pes6, but because it doesnt have an afl file associated with it (0_text.afs) its impossible to find anything to do with kits, or indeed boots.
i've been trying to find the boots so i can stick in some other boots, but the only thing i have found is the balls (0-99) and some hair (starts around 5200)

so there is no slot for shirts then but is it possible to import a stadium over the default and alter music

Last edited:
for PES5 on PSP, we can import PS2 ball, adboard, face and emblem.
you should import bpm, not bin or str.
ill try them later.

Last edited:
is their player development 4 the psp in master league? it says on page 32 in the instructions at the top 'transfer rules' bottom sentance 'if the player development option is disabled at the game setting screen' i cant find it anywhere pls help.

anyway to change the chants in o sound ? a chants patch would be great or any patch in general for psp...

Back
Top Bottom