PSP Winning Eleven 9 - out on lik-sang!??!

GET IN IM ON SHIPPING STATUS, AND YEAH FORGET THE ISO CRAP SUPPORT THESE GUYS FOR THE GENIUS THAT IS WE :)

Mine is now shipping with DHL from Lik-Sang. Has anybody used this type of delivery before? and if so, how long does it usually take

just read a few forum threds on lik-sang and it may take 2-3 weeks to get to desination after item has been shiped :(

My Order has been shipped!

Only placed it last night, unsing DHL shipping, should be here on friday.

All ready playing it, but always support the developers!!

Cheers
Scottio

Scottio200 said:

Cheers
Scottio

grr...like allways, i am the one having problem with those guys! :) :roll:

whatever, gonna bomb them with mails.

Scottio200 said:

Cheers
Scottio

Scottio200 then i have a question.

Does the game play and look JUST like the preview gameplay vids we saw of PES5 for PSP?

Ive got a airmail tracking number does anyone know where i can track it??? Does any1 know if a translation save file is doing the rounds for the psp version??? or better still is it a option for english???

It plays like pro evo, not much more can be said, lol

Im very impressed with it, and yes it is like the preview vids we saw.

Cheers
scottio

Scottio200 said:
It plays like pro evo, not much more can be said, lol

Im very impressed with it, and yes it is like the preview vids we saw.

Cheers
scottio

Thanks scottio

Has anyone that used the fastest shipping method from lik sang received their order? Or been looking at the online tracking that is available? My order is "delayed in transit" in Dubai and has been for the past day. What a joke

Has anyone ordered it on free shipping???? i think i shouldnt expect this til october now :( twaty free shipping

LegendKiller said:
Has anyone that used the fastest shipping method from lik sang received their order? Or been looking at the online tracking that is available? My order is "delayed in transit" in Dubai and has been for the past day. What a joke

nope still waiting , my online tracking tells me that it is still in HK! mother fkers

Stupid aint it. 2-4 days it says in the email but as its the weekend coming up, i dont think i'm gonna expect this until next tuesday or maybe monday. How irritating

Recieved mine this morning, comes with a big book with the player names translation which is very handy, and its an official Konami book so its 100% accurate. Dont need it like as got a save from my PS2 with them all in.

Havent tested the UMD yet as been reading about the Revolution Controller, very wierd.
Anyhooo

When the UMD is inserted into the psp and it is turned on it says "To Start You Must Update Your Firmware" havent put the wab version changer on there yet but it has been reported to be working.

Cheers
scottio

Scottio200 said:
Recieved mine this morning, comes with a big book with the player names translation which is very handy, and its an official Konami book so its 100% accurate. Dont need it like as got a save from my PS2 with them all in.

Havent tested the UMD yet as been reading about the Revolution Controller, very wierd.
Anyhooo

When the UMD is inserted into the psp and it is turned on it says "To Start You Must Update Your Firmware" havent put the wab version changer on there yet but it has been reported to be working.

Cheers
scottio

Man I didn't get one :( i got just the japanese box with japanese instuction manual. ohh either way i love the game.

On the Wab , it does work i can confirm,just have to plug in your ac adapter and it works :)

My copy is lying in the house just now, can't wait to get home and play. Roll on 4pm.

Back
Top Bottom