PSP Winning Eleven 9 - out on lik-sang!??!

Don't think its out on Lik-Sang yet. My order status is still the same:

Order Status Order received - waiting for item(s) to arrive

And I've paid for the most expensive shipping option

just checked my order status also and it 2 says "OUT NOW WAITING FOR DELIVERY OF STOCK" means its due soon get in............

My lik sang order is processing at the moment and i've got the most expensive delivery option as well...hope it gets sent today

twat thats y yours is processing and mine isnt damm free shiping :(
its just says order recieved waiting for stock to arrive?????

Looks like they deffo have it in stock, it's order processing on mine and when you click on the main page link to it, it says usually ships in 24 hours.

lol its because they are still sleeping over THERE! Had to get it on UMD cant be arsed to wait for a rip that will crash when you want to switch of the psp!

Glad I ordered it as well as the ISO won't work.

Gutted I only ordered the standard shipping though, thought I could play the ISO whilst I waited.

Bad news that the iso doesn't work though - means no patches at the moment (and it's all the standard AFS files as well).

Damn.

What Memory Stick size is needed for the ISO?

well, no warez talk here.i am just waiting for my order to ship... :shock: :shock:

Give it time for a new loader to be released, whilst we are waiting we can enjoy our origionals.

OH BTW it is confirmed to need 2.0 to play

However the WAB Version Changer will work a treat!!
Good News!!

And there are all ready Game Saves available that give you

All Transfers
All Kits
English Names
Club Flags

Seems like you can copy everything from your PS2 save and have it on PSP, only thing is the language, but if you know winning 11 or pro evo it shouldnt be that hard to navigate, the main menu is in english!

Cheers
Scottio

Scottio200 said:
Good News!!

And there are all ready Game Saves available that give you

All Transfers
All Kits
English Names
Club Flags

Seems like you can copy everything from your PS2 save and have it on PSP, only thing is the language, but if you know winning 11 or pro evo it shouldnt be that hard to navigate, the main menu is in english!

Cheers
Scottio

Glad i finished one off just now cuz i would of had to;)

I just love the fact you can add everything from the PS2 to it.

Scottio200 said:
Good news guys!!!

Foesnt work with fastloader but will work with dev hook 0.21!!

Good new all round

Cheers
Scottio

WHAT?!

Source, confirm, soruce, confirm...

Sorry, I'm so hyped about this, I've got it ordered but have got the standard shipping option so this is big news to me...and patchers as well!

i can confirm it works. the iso is 930mbs though, so it won't fit on a 512 card...

dev hook 0.21 ?

sorry can anyone give me a one sentence description of this and what it does?

Ok there is a patch for the game to make it work, obviously i can post it here but TRUST me its not a FAKE!!

Dev Hook is another method to load the iso.
Have a look on Maxconsole.net
Now
Where r the patchers for the english translation, lol

Cheers
Scottio

Back
Top Bottom