[PSP] Winning Eleven 9 Ubiquitous Evolution - September

Re: [PSP] Winning Eleven 9 Obiquitous Evolution - September

If i understand you RIOT pes5 will allow to exchange option file between ps2 and psp !!!
what about data changes when you patch ps2 game ????

Oh my dear God.

Sweet Jesus.

Holy Mother of God.

Can't wait. Ordering WE: Obligigrgirgiirg Edition as we speak.

Delicious.

The players dont look as detailed as in FIFA which is a good thing cuz there probably wont be any slowdowns.

Only thing that bugs me, unless I'm missing it there's no mention of the Master League in the PSP version. I'd hate to lose that ML goodness on the handheld.

The players models do not look that good

i'd play it even if they'd look like boxes.

thanks god this is confirmed.

/edit:

ordered at liksang.. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

KOP_007 said:
They'll look good on the PSP screen. Those pictures have been enlarged.

yup...and for sure it looks allready best out of those 3 footiegames...(WTS, FIFA)

Let me put it this way. I've played Madden NFL 06 on PSP and it looks amazing. In screenshots it looks crap. PES5 PSP looks average in the screens but I'd bet in motion it will look really good.

At least we will be able enjoy the WE/PES games in true widescreen mode, cos i doubt they (NOKOMI) have implemented a 16/9 ratio for WE9/PES5...

Blublub said:
Only thing that bugs me, unless I'm missing it there's no mention of the Master League in the PSP version. I'd hate to lose that ML goodness on the handheld.

Leaving out ML will no doubt cut down on a buttload of testing time in Konami QA. Hence you will have the game in your hands in september rather than later. And before someone asks, I wouldn't expect there to be a ML in the PES5 PSP version, unless Konami EU decides to release it next year.

The thing is that if the game doesnt look that detailed, it will run faster.
Whats more important, the look or the speed the game runs at?

Not sure if I will get the WE9 PSP but the PES5 I will get for sure if I decide to splash onto the PSP. Will be so nice just taking out the PSP and having a challenge against some random PES5 fan on the buss or in the lecture halls before class : )

It looks great

ss_preview_PES5_PSP_21-36-37.jpg

There will be several PSP-exclusive features including wireless play, with a running total of things like goals for, against, wins and so on keeping up with play.

There will be six different leagues, various cup competitions, and the facility to link-up with the PS2 version of PES5 to exchange data including teams created on PS2. Players will then be able to use these teams against other PSP users and swap teams with them too.

Earlier today we reported details of Winning Eleven 9: Ubiquitous Edition - the Japanese version of this game - and were told to expect full Match, League and Training modes as well as an Edit mode of some description.

The control system is being revamped to suit the PSP, according to series producer Shingo Takatsuka - so, for example, you'll execute a side dribble using only the D-pad since there's no R2 button on the handheld.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=60146

Elite said:
I can finally take a shit while playing we9/pes5 :D

Yeah! that's what I was thinking! :lmao:

But we'll have to be carefull not to let fall the Psp in the W.C :shock:

KOP_007 said:
I think there's a great chance of patches for it as well.

How?

Back
Top Bottom