[PSP] Winning Eleven 9 Ubiquitous Evolution - September

Re: [PSP] Winning Eleven 9 Obiquitous Evolution - September

finally an excuse to get a 1gb memory stick!

looks great opm... you have just made me fail my second year of university for I will surely fail now this game is coming out... I have to get it too.

I wonder how hard it will be to rip the game to mem stick and play from that... there will no doubt be some kind of firmware update stopping us from doing that.

Great video, need some more ingame ones! COME ON!

Mmmm... UK PSP vs JAP PSP now.

I want to go for JAP, but I might break it LOL!!!

I wondr if there are going to be 2gb mem sticks released any time in the near future

errr u seen the price of the 1 gig one, 2gb i might as well buy another PSP to play myself :) Anyway they said the UK realease of the PSP will come with a 1gb mem stick to compensate the UK + european fans for sony's fck up!!!! Hey just rumours!

ashmufc said:
Great video, need some more ingame ones! COME ON!

Mmmm... UK PSP vs JAP PSP now.

I want to go for JAP, but I might break it LOL!!!

Get a Jap one mate.

If the US one is anything to go by you will have less chance of dead pixels.

I am gettin a JAP one for my bday but the guy said i can test his machines so i am lucky i guess

Wow that video does look good, the net movement is different tho.. I won't be getting this game tho.. I'm not spendin 250 on a PSP I'll wait for it to go down... Anyway, I'm not even sure if this game will come out here in the US

Arent those the same as the ones posted earlier?

Wow just WOW the game looks as good as the console in some regards . An amazing thing to see We in widescreen especially.

yup, sad :( but anyway, this is going to rock. :D

really happy abut this.

PSP needs some top titles. its about time! :)

even though I gonna get the PSP version of WE9 i do hope Konami still have plans for A DS version..

I doubt the DS will work as well as the PSP version

greta find that website1 i tell ya I got a ds but now with how good WE9 looks on the PSP I'm amazed and picking up the game and system now. The widescreen is just so good looking on this. minus a FEW jaggies this game looks brilliant

ibu2003 said:
I doubt the DS will work as well as the PSP version

Why not? why all your posts always have something negative.. almost every post I've read from you stated something negative.. Why wouldn't it work as the psp? probably the graphics wont be as good but you'll be able to play like if it was on the psp.

I'm happy that you could link up the game to the PS2 so you can just use the PS2 for the master league.

that sucks if there is no master league on the PSP version. WTF why not? very disappointing

Yeah. Theres no reason why it shouldnt be there. I mean its not like it so in depth for the PSP to handle. Its very basic in terms of options available to you.

Konami are just being lazy or maybe giving you a reason to buy both the PSP and the PS2 versions.

I personally do not care if master league is on the PSP version. From what i recall the size of the UMD should handle the more important aspects of the game like graphics and gameplay and the like. i feel master league and everything it entails with it's saving might bring down the other aspects of what makes the portable version portable. what i mean is the game should be something you play on the go and from the looks of it they had this in mind and from screens and brief video Konami has outdone themselves. well worth the wait and an instant system seller for us WE enthusiasts in my book. :)

well said although we would like more info on the ad-hoc/infrastructure, the mulitplayer aspects basically.
edit: this would actually be the best time for the long life battery for that SOny were touting a while ago...then subsequently went quiet on.

Last edited:

as far as master league it is perfect for playing the quick game on the go. the point is you continue off and there is more depth than to play a quick exhibition match or cup. i suppose the league is nice, but a lot of the fun in WE is building a team, trading players etc. so without the master league, it does lose a lot of depth, IMHO.

still, i will be very tempted.

foss said:
as far as master league it is perfect for playing the quick game on the go. the point is you continue off and there is more depth than to play a quick exhibition match or cup. i suppose the league is nice, but a lot of the fun in WE is building a team, trading players etc. so without the master league, it does lose a lot of depth, IMHO.

still, i will be very tempted.

I DO completely agree, but sometimes maybe the disc space comes into play. At least WE9 is on console as well with a master league :)

Back
Top Bottom