Purchasing hard-to-get players in ML

J

john26terry

Hi,

I'm just at the start of season 4 in my ML campaign as Chelsea. I've managed to sign a few decent players so far, Adriano, Ibrahimovic, C.Ronaldo, Luiz Pereira (sp?), Walcott, whilst players like Joe Cole, SWP, JT and Franky Lamps have become awesome with stats improvements.

Last night I set my sights on Wayne Rooney to replace either Ballack or Shevchenko who are ageing with diminishing stats.

But Wazza just wasnt having it, I even offered PSV 60,000 + Shevchenko and they weren't selling!

Is there any way to make them sell!?

He's not worth that much really.

You can try save and reload til he accepts. Also ... is PSV above you in the Club Ranking?

I'm in rank 9 now and pretty much can buy anyone .. but I still don't as my youngsters has grown so well. I still feel that ML is best enjoyed this way instead of buying established superstars.

I'm in rank 9 now and pretty much can buy anyone .. but I still don't as my youngsters has grown so well. I still feel that ML is best enjoyed this way instead of buying established superstars.

Who are some of the good young players? I know people like Dos Santos from Barca end up great.

Ended up switching ML mode to 'Very easy', they came first time and for peanuts that way.

Bought Walcott, Fabregas and Michael Dawson in my first season, 4 years in they are all shit-hot and still 2-3 yrs more growth left in them.

Got some crazy stats. Ashley Cole has 96acc and 96spd, as does Walcott and Robben, J.Cole is 94s, Adriano & Rooney both 93spd and 95acc & 95+ for all shooting, mental!

Last edited by a moderator:
Who are some of the good young players? I know people like Dos Santos from Barca end up great.

Curci & Okaka (AS ROMA)
Obinna (Chievo)
Park Chu Young
Tranquillo Barnetta (although you might need a diff option file as he is crated for schalke)
Lennon (Spurs)
Walcott (Arsenal)
Pazzini (Fiorentina)
Anderson (Porto)
Huddlestone & Reto Ziegler (Spurs)
Onuoha & Micah Richards (Man City)
Nuri Sahin (Dortmund - on Updated OF)
Ben-Hatira (Hamburg - on updated OF)
Daniel Agger (Liverpool)
Cesc Fabregas (Arsenal)

It was on top of my head above..

Here's more from the Konami's fake players (who appear in Newcomers list)

Rowland
Kaiser
Chapi
Wood
Fredrikson
Rivero
Wood
Kim Cyun Hi
Jean
Moulin
Schwarz
Walton
McKenzie
Khumalo
Camacho

Other talented players
Falcao Garcia & Higuain (River)
Volpato (Juve)
Aguero (Atletico)
Chiumento (Juve)
Aquilani (ROMA)
Ben Arfa & Benzema (Lyon)
M'Bami (Merseille)
Francia (Bordeaux)
Ismael Bangou & Yohann Pele (Le Mans)
Guarin (St Ettiene)
Mamadou Diallo (Nantes)

Some more ...

Denilson (Arsenal)
Ruddy & Anichebe (Everton)
P Anderson (L'pool)
N'Zogbia, Krul (Newcastle)
Johnson & Walker (M'boro)
Ireland & Kasper Schmeichel (Man City)
Routledge (Fulham)
Mirallas (Lille)
Zairi (Spchaux)
Randolph, Ambrose & Nathan Ashton (Charlton)
Agbonlahor (Villa)
Afellay & Aissati (PSV) --> DAMN GOOD
De Guzman (Feyenoord)

Thats it for now.. phew

i tried to buy ronaldo (fat one) recently for 60k n they kepy rejecting but when i knocked his wages up to 1900 it was accepted str8 away so i think how much u pay the player counts also. and yes i know its a big wage but i can afford it so im not bothered and he is scoring and developing nicely, hes 20 now.

James Milner (Newcastle)
Charles N'Zogbia (Newcastle)
These two become fantastic after around 4 seasons.
Park Chu Young becomes good.
Tim Krul (newcastle) becomes good.
Obafemi Martins (newcastle) becomes incredible.
As you can see I usually play with newcastle.

Im in my second season and ive noticed Mikel from chelseas stats are increasing soooo fast, the development sheet shows a near vertical line of improvement :shock:

Has anyone else noticed this?

Luka Modrić (Croatia)
Kristijan Ipsa (Energie Cottbus)
Ivan Rakitić (FC Schalke 04)
Tomáš Necid (SK Slavia Praha)
Sotirios Ninis (Panathinaikos Athen)
Henri Saivet (Girondins Bordeaux)
Gabriel Obertan (Girondins Bordeaux)

With the right training these guys can become immense.

Chrismodd, is that Nuri Sahin aka Nulsheran?

What season are you in, as Im doing a fix player masterleague with a mate, well originall was two mates but he aint around much, I chose to be Nulsheran has same growth curve but stats are not as good by quite a lot, how you get him so good, but it might be that your in a further season than us.

I know a lot of players that become good, theres Mathieu, Heitinga, Barnetta, Anderson (Man U), M. Taylor, Reo-Coker, Colicinni, Chivu, Dagaka, Agi Pakarani, Donadel, Catermole, Dorsoux, Valeme, Jargan, Vomme, Kompany, Bos (Newcomer), Schmidt (Newcomer), Gunther (Newcomer), Yamada (Newcomer), Shimuzu (Newcomer), Kim U Don (Newcomer), Moulin, Matic (Newcomer), Ibson, Joau Moutinho, Adriano (CF and SB), Aschentakz (sp?), Pruzo, Babel, Shaw (Newcomer), Gambino (Newcomer), Doesburg, Maxwell, Virgo. Theres a lot more aswell :D

Chrismodd, is that Nuri Sahin aka Nulsheran?

What season are you in, as Im doing a fix player masterleague with a mate, well originall was two mates but he aint around much, I chose to be Nulsheran has same growth curve but stats are not as good by quite a lot, how you get him so good, but it might be that your in a further season than us.

I know a lot of players that become good, theres Mathieu, Heitinga, Barnetta, Anderson (Man U), M. Taylor, Reo-Coker, Colicinni, Chivu, Dagaka, Agi Pakarani, Donadel, Catermole, Dorsoux, Valeme, Jargan, Vomme, Kompany, Bos (Newcomer), Schmidt (Newcomer), Gunther (Newcomer), Yamada (Newcomer), Shimuzu (Newcomer), Kim U Don (Newcomer), Moulin, Matic (Newcomer), Ibson, Joau Moutinho, Adriano (CF and SB), Aschentakz (sp?), Pruzo, Babel, Shaw (Newcomer), Gambino (Newcomer), Doesburg, Maxwell, Virgo. Theres a lot more aswell :D

Yes Nulsheran is indeed Nuri Sahin.. he's great, amazing playmaker. His weakness is his low balance. I play him behind the strikers as a sole AMF, he has often make good runs into the box to score a few goals.

Thats how I play him aswell haha, playmaker his short passing and through balls are amazing, and he is yet to get into his true growth potential and already amazing.

What season are you in by the way?

Back
Top Bottom