Put here some good players..

R

Rausku

I havent played PES since 4th version very much so i`d like to know some very good talents and players...i know that some Kaka is very good playmaker in Milan, Ronaldinho is Ronaldinho, Messi is young flash talent and Etoo superb finisher...also rooneys,crespos and co. are great...

But even so put here some good players which shine in PES6.

Henry, Ibrahimovic and C. Ronaldo are also great players.

w00tn3ss said:
Henry, Ibrahimovic and C. Ronaldo are also great players.

They are that in IRL too...i wondered yesterday that maybe Zlatan is too good in game. He was very big threat to my defence...

Rausku said:
They are that in IRL too...i wondered yesterday that maybe Zlatan is too good in game. He was very big threat to my defence...

I am from Sweden, and even I agree that he is overrated in the game. He has been useless for a long while now, only use I can see is trapping balls in offence and golding it while others advance up the pitch. But he usually misses alot of dribbles and passes anyways so...

He is indeed overrated. Gotta agree with you Trance.
I also think that Adriano is overrated as well.

They both were good year 2 ago...i think both are now bit down...

Recoba (Inter Milan) has a good pas and a good curling.
He is left and he can take very good free kicks.

Wouldn't this thread be put to better use by highlighting good players in real life, but with crap stats in PES6, so that people can modify their option files?

Or even highlighting players who you might not have heard of, but who have great stats in PES6?

We all know Ronaldinho, Rooney, Messi, Henry etc are good in real life and that even Konami couldn't balls that up. Could they? ;)

T Butcher fan said:
Wouldn't this thread be put to better use by highlighting good players in real life, but with crap stats in PES6, so that people can modify their option files?

Or even highlighting players who you might not have heard of, but who have great stats in PES6?

We all know Ronaldinho, Rooney, Messi, Henry etc are good in real life and that even Konami couldn't balls that up. Could they? ;)
Exactly
Like Matt Moussilou, bad in PES

And to continue the theme, Aaron Lennon is laughably slow in PES6. I don't think it would be an exageration to say he should be at top speed 99/Acceleration 99. He is lightning.

I agree on Joaquin, he is very fast and seems able to bounce of defenders and keep the ball. He's the only player I've seen doing this.

Ribery is also a pretty good midfielder. Not at the level of Ronaldinho but good if you're getting started with an ML team.

Yeah i ment put here some GOOD-LITTLE KNOWN players...i know that topic is badly named...

oh anyone know how Toni and Pirlo are PES 6 diffrent form PES 5? better or worse? plzz.

Giampaolo Pazzini and Fabio Liverani from Fiorentina are both good players whose ability seems way more than their stats would suggest. Toni has been improved, while Pirlo is surely now one of the best players in the game. Antonio Guayre seems astonishingly good at awkward volleys...

Bwoooy i'd have to say after last nites performances that, them boys at konami have finally found David Beckham.
I've always wanted to put him through his paces but that was the problem, no pace... but this time round, it felt so right, his balls played into space, beating off-side traps, setting up ronaldo an van nistlerooy for some truly sweet goals, he even had the work rate to get on the score sheet afew times too. Trus me give him ago in a 4-3-3 formation with him on an inside right formation.

Also ASHLEY COLE AIN'T BAD, gerrard is amazin, an ronaldo is back to his best.
Also Benfica, with "Da great Rui" an Simao, are to excellent players, juninho from lyon sweet feet.

ive done about 25 seasons on ml and so far i found that the best players to get are CY.PARK, assati, Sneijder, Pienaar, c.ronaldo, a.smith, willhelmson, fernando, steklenberg, Kuyt, senderos, Bradly, and insua.
there are many more but i cant remeber at the moement but most of these players are top quality even after 8 seasons.

Maradona (Malgani) absolutely amazing

also, Beckenbauer and Gulaas

Aight, here we go:

Defenders - Guillaume, Camara (St. Etienne), Ilunga (St. Etienne), Rozhenal (PSG), Alex (PSV), Kompany (HSV)
Mids - Guarin (St. Etienne), Wilhelmsson (Nantes), Feindouno (St. Etienne), Pedro Mendes (Pompey), Tim Cahill (Everton)
Forwards - Utaka (Nice), Sakho (St. Etienne), Hadji (Rennes), Pancrate (PSG), Park-ji sung (Man Utd), Lee Chun Soo, Palacio (Boca Jrs. - Patagonia)

Just a few names.

Back
Top Bottom