Question for my Italian brothers

and now the coach isn't maran (don't know why, beaocuse brescia was playing very well) now the coach is zdenek "BASTARD" zeman

yeah, that's why i like him. :D

he was also rumored back when we searched for a new coach, but seemed to prefer staying in italy

Milanista said:
Hes the master of attacking. He always has the highest goal count, but the worst defence.
Send him to Liverpool. :lol:

Brescia is going to be playing very attractive football now that Zdenek *Bastard* :lol: Zeman is in charge!! Their fans should be excited! 8)

why excited ? he makes always disaster, brescia was going well and was going to serie A in a quiete way and now??? i don't know, we'll see..

I have a funny feeling that somehow Stringer does not care who manages Brescia because he will coach in a ML...

Hi SB, i see you'll be doing an Italian ML at some point. This is my plan too, after Duisburg. However, I'm going to have a fully Italian Div 2 (Serie B) by adding Modena, Torino, AC Cesena and most likely playing as Catania. I want to play with Mattia Biso, as he's the shit in the 3 man Catania midfield this season. I follow Serie B when i can, so if you have any questions, i may be able to help a bit with regards to formations etc.

Last edited:
Professor Nutmeg said:
Hi SB, i see you'll be doing an Italian ML at some point. This is my plan too, after Duisburg. However, I'm going to have a fully Italian Div 2 (Serie B) by adding Modena, Torino, AC Cesena and most likely playing as Catania. I want to play with Mattia Biso, as he's the shit in the 3 man Catania midfield this season. I follow Serie B when i can, so if you have any questions, i may be able to help a bit with regards to formations etc.
Okay thanks PN. :)

I'll be putting Brescia, Atalanta and Bolonga in the game. Just need to get a few things sorted here and there, i'll PM if i need help.

And after that i'll be creating three extra Spanish teams for a Spanish ML.

So i'll have three different option files with 3 extra teams from England, Spain and Italy.

Safe.

OPM said:
i'd really like to have some serie b teams in my game. i could do kits, lol.
Just wondering, see that V design on Brescia kit is there only one version of it or could you make a bigger one?

New it meant that, just wanted to check (or should i say keep this thread alive lol).

Another question what is the major channel that broadcast Serie A football in Italy?

Also did anyone see a Excibition match which was the Football League vs. Serie B (which ended 1-0)...they done this last month, i think.

Serie A is shown on Sky here.. except for Sampdoria who are on terrestrial television (which is pretty shit).

Not sure about which exhibition game you are talking about, but tmrw there is the Albertini farewell charity match with the 1994 Barcelona team vs Milan of 94'. Capello will coach Milan and Cruijff will coach Barca. Ronaldinho, Stoichkov, Romario, Weah etc will all play. In total there will be 8 ballon d'ors on the field in the same time.

The exhibition game was hosted in England, so that might the reason why it wasn't show in Italy, not sure. But i saw highlights of it and they had some young players from the football league playing against some players from Serie B (haven't got a clue who they were).

nt89 said:
why excited ? he makes always disaster, brescia was going well and was going to serie A in a quiete way and now??? i don't know, we'll see..
Excited because he usually plays attacking attractive football and his teams score a lot of goals. Lecce was a good example of this.

and while I prefer boring 1-0 wins and no goals conceded and my team to WIN many people including many Brazilians care a lot about attacking football and for it to look good so i was saying Brescia fans can look forward to possibly seeing their team play nicer and good attacking football and score more goals but probably concede more as well :lol:
Stringer Bell said:
New it meant that, just wanted to check (or should i say keep this thread alive lol).
:mrgreen:

Milanista said:
Serie A is shown on Sky here.. except for Sampdoria who are on terrestrial television (which is pretty shit).

Not sure about which exhibition game you are talking about, but tmrw there is the Albertini farewell charity match with the 1994 Barcelona team vs Milan of 94'. Capello will coach Milan and Cruijff will coach Barca. Ronaldinho, Stoichkov, Romario, Weah etc will all play. In total there will be 8 ballon d'ors on the field in the same time.

Van Basten scored a lovely header in the tenth minute. A minute earlier and the scoreboard would have read Van Basten '9. :lol:
George Weah also wore #9. No Romario sightings yet, I hope he plays with Ronnie.

Back
Top Bottom